Do you think the XIs are overrated?

I just hate how JB can't give us a more higher quality rubber for the soles that do not automatically yellow. It's almost as if it's done on purpose to make sure we upgrade our XI's every couple years. SMH

I don't think they're overrated. These were the the first Jordan's that had patent leather.

I don't think they're overrated. These were the the first Jordan's that had patent leather.

These are probably the best Jordan's of all time. The only bad thing about these shoes are the soles.

These are probably the best Jordan's of all time. The only bad thing about these shoes are the soles.

Not overrated. It's simply one of the best Air Jordans. Blending style and technolgy like no other before or since its release.

Not overrated. It's simply one of the best Air Jordans. Blending style and technolgy like no other before or since its release.

I dont know about the hype or the ratings

I just like mine - they are like cushions on my feet - even on the beach
smile.gif
weeee

I dont know about the hype or the ratings

I just like mine - they are like cushions on my feet - even on the beach
smile.gif
weeee

OP, to answer your question....NO! the concords IMO are so dope, no way they're overrated in my eyes

OP, to answer your question....NO! the concords IMO are so dope, no way they're overrated in my eyes

Back
Top Bottom