Do you think you could live on $20 a day for 365 days?

Can you make it for one full year?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't spend money unless it's for bills and groceries forreal so I could do it. You figure you spend no money for one day and that's $40 for the next, so on and so forth.

If that includes Shelter then NO. It's sad that we can(t) barely live on $20 in a Western country when $10 a day in a 3rd world country you are considered middle class. It just shows how everything is inflated in the Western world from housing to food. But imagine if we didn't spend that much on the bogus Military Industry (yes it creates jobs and its cool to look at Tanks and IFV but most of the money disappears to the elites, lobbyists and politicians). I am sure we can create another Trillion Dollar industry like manufacturing Solars panels, 4KTV, smartphones, sneakers, etc. within the Western country.

Wouldn't be able to do it literally every single day but it would be pretty easy for me on workdays since I do intermittent fasting. I don't start eating until after work and I can just cook from home. Vegas pool season is here so being shredded for when I go in September is a goal of mine.

My new way of saving money is depositing entire checks, and withdrawing $100 dollars for the whole week. Can't spend more than $100, only exception is gas and groceries.

So this doesn't include bills? So, basically just food + fun? If I take out the cost of my BART ticket, parking, rent, utilities, phone bill, student loans, etc yeah...I could definitely put in some work and live off $20 a day. Why is that hard? That's still 3 solid meals a day + enough leftover for entertainment (since the food would only be like $8-$12).

I believe I could if I truly had to. I just cut my spending down to $175/ week , so its not too far off. I cheat every now and then on this budget though lol

My new way of saving money is depositing entire checks, and withdrawing $100 dollars for the whole week. Can't spend more than $100, only exception is gas and groceries.
I've been taking 60 out a week (not including gas or bills) and it's been working out fine. My girl pays for the groceries so I just been banning myself from buying food. Pack a lunch for work, mainly grilled chicken salad, drink water and try to stay home.

I've been doing it for a while now I spend 6-10 bucks a day. I don't eat during lunch break .

I take sandwiches to work [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]. Im coo of spending $15-20 everyday for lunch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom