DO YOU WEAR YOUR KICKS???

i generally collect Air Jordans but also have some Penny Hardaways, Lebrons and other Nikes too.
I wear all of them. The difference is, some pairs i only wear on non rainy days and only on urban floor.

Others which i use for sports they usually have some scratches and the outsole is also more worn out.

i generally collect Air Jordans but also have some Penny Hardaways, Lebrons and other Nikes too.
I wear all of them. The difference is, some pairs i only wear on non rainy days and only on urban floor.

Others which i use for sports they usually have some scratches and the outsole is also more worn out.

U wear my kicks but if they're general releases I usually put them on ice for a while. I still have my wht/red XX3, Annivesary II, Playoff XIII, Talaria AF1, BHM IIIs, a pair of blazers all DS. I will where them sumday 
laugh.gif

U wear my kicks but if they're general releases I usually put them on ice for a while. I still have my wht/red XX3, Annivesary II, Playoff XIII, Talaria AF1, BHM IIIs, a pair of blazers all DS. I will where them sumday 
laugh.gif

No. They are shoes. And they belong in a box.
#RealTalk
Edit: Realized how far back this thread was. Sorry for grave digging.
eyes.gif

No. They are shoes. And they belong in a box.
#RealTalk
Edit: Realized how far back this thread was. Sorry for grave digging.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Everything is purchased with the intent to wear at some point. Some pairs can end up sitting on ice for a while though.

But they're essentially waiting on the bench to break into the starting rotation so to speak. Having too many pairs in rotation is just impractical.  

exactly! i prob have around 15 out of about 200 pairs ds as of right now but def plan on wearing when time is right.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Everything is purchased with the intent to wear at some point. Some pairs can end up sitting on ice for a while though.

But they're essentially waiting on the bench to break into the starting rotation so to speak. Having too many pairs in rotation is just impractical.  

exactly! i prob have around 15 out of about 200 pairs ds as of right now but def plan on wearing when time is right.

i don't have any DS pairs...everything has been worn at least once. i would like a second pair of true blue 3s to break out in 3-4 years though. i'd like a pair of flint 13s for the same reason.

i am holding back my playoff 13s and FW griffey 2s for cooler/cold weather. them damn juniors are like boots almost!

i don't have any DS pairs...everything has been worn at least once. i would like a second pair of true blue 3s to break out in 3-4 years though. i'd like a pair of flint 13s for the same reason.

i am holding back my playoff 13s and FW griffey 2s for cooler/cold weather. them damn juniors are like boots almost!

Glad to see most people wear their kicks. I wear everything, although my rare joints tend to only come out on special occasions.

Glad to see most people wear their kicks. I wear everything, although my rare joints tend to only come out on special occasions.

i wear my kicks but there are some select pairs that i dont blaim people for not wearing

i wear my kicks but there are some select pairs that i dont blaim people for not wearing

I wear a lot of my shoes but at the same time i keep a lot of ds heat in the closet. I mean im not the type to rock the newest retro when they come out... its probably going to be a while until i rock my true blues. I feel like wearing a shoe that everyone is gonna have and be wearing defeats the purpose

I wear a lot of my shoes but at the same time i keep a lot of ds heat in the closet. I mean im not the type to rock the newest retro when they come out... its probably going to be a while until i rock my true blues. I feel like wearing a shoe that everyone is gonna have and be wearing defeats the purpose

Back
Top Bottom