Do you? ......

laugh.gif
at what this is turning into.

Originally Posted by Little Sneakr Princess 23

next thing i know yall gonna be cuttin and pastin pictures together... so def no posting more pics
lol..when you change the color, let us know..start a blog, ma'am

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Originally Posted by NIMO007

laugh.gif
, Tical what kind of drugs are you on this time.

Manly ones.......

- Tical.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know why I pictured Tical injected a heroine syringe with boulders in it

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's how I do it...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Little Sneakr Princess 23

next thing i know yall gonna be cuttin and pastin pictures together... so def no posting more pics

If you gave a full body shot, I doubt that's what they'd be doing.....

- Tical.

nice nails...

I get my stuff together as I feel my nails are too long...I refuse to get a manicure or pedicure though, I don't wanna spend time like that in a shop, thenI would just feel weird with somebody playing with my hands/feet...but to each their own.

I guess there's nothing wrong with it really, BUT I can't lie and say I wouldn't look at some dude funny at first when I see them getting a"mani" or "pedi", just saying.

so sexy for a girl though

I took the L and got a pedicure with my lady once..needless to say, I haven't felt the same since
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Some chicks dig it, some don't ..but I don't see nothing wrong with it as long as you comfortable with your sexuality

nothing better than a Vietnames chick rubbing on my hands....yes i do get them done....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
why not?

naw i havent just because i dont care too much about my hands and feet, but facials are where its at. no ayo. they massage ur face and leave it soft andcleaner than ever

I bite my fingernails and my toenails.
laugh.gif
at all you guys getting pampered. You think the Ol' school Brawny lumberjack got pedicures?

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

i feel like im on femalesneakerfiend right now lol

why is that? just normal questions? i bet a lot of guys get massages and pedicures and manicures and such... just a normal question.. yes or no for dudes...not to turn it into a femalesneakerfiend ..

Originally Posted by early90s

I bite my fingernails and my toenails.
laugh.gif
at all you guys getting pampered. You think the Ol' school Brawny lumberjack got pedicures?
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]nah but real talk, I was thinking about getting a pedicure today (yh)[/color]
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom