Doc Rivers vol. Let it go Doc

and Bynum still wasn't 100% in the 2010 finals what's his point...

Injuries happen where you lose players for a season a big game etc..... You deal with them you don't make excuses.......If that was the case each year a handful of teams could say well if we didn't lose ____________ we would have won it all

and Bynum still wasn't 100% in the 2010 finals what's his point...

Injuries happen where you lose players for a season a big game etc..... You deal with them you don't make excuses.......If that was the case each year a handful of teams could say well if we didn't lose ____________ we would have won it all

Lakers won due to the celtics bigs being tired for the 4th. Perkins is a factor period. C'mon we had Shelden Williams playing in game 7
indifferent.gif

It is what it is tho congrats lakers fans. I hope both teams stay healthy and both make it to the finals next year. Its tied 1-1 right now

Lakers won due to the celtics bigs being tired for the 4th. Perkins is a factor period. C'mon we had Shelden Williams playing in game 7
indifferent.gif

It is what it is tho congrats lakers fans. I hope both teams stay healthy and both make it to the finals next year. Its tied 1-1 right now

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Guys - I'm still trying to figure out what the actual point of Doc saying this was.

To fire up his guys? They don't need it - they're a veteran team who has been there before, they have their eyes on the prize.

To insult the Lakers? Like they care.

Guys - I'm still trying to figure out what the actual point of Doc saying this was.

To fire up his guys? They don't need it - they're a veteran team who has been there before, they have their eyes on the prize.

To insult the Lakers? Like they care.

He can say what to say about the Lakers not beating their "starting 5" but that can't back game 7 lol. They never beat out "starting 5" either. Smeltics won't see the finals ever again most likely.

He can say what to say about the Lakers not beating their "starting 5" but that can't back game 7 lol. They never beat out "starting 5" either. Smeltics won't see the finals ever again most likely.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

If Laker fans think they would of still won with a Healthy Perk on the Celtics team is crazy
they would have. you are crazy if you think they wouldnt have

If Laker fans think they would of still won with a Healthy Perk on the Celtics team is crazy
they would have. you are crazy if you think they wouldnt have

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i honestly the celtics wouldve not built a big lead early in the game with perk in the lineup due the fact sheed stretched out the floor and he really set the tone for them

ding ding ding. but let the celtics fans and laker haters have they little excuse if it makes um sleep good at night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i honestly the celtics wouldve not built a big lead early in the game with perk in the lineup due the fact sheed stretched out the floor and he really set the tone for them

ding ding ding. but let the celtics fans and laker haters have they little excuse if it makes um sleep good at night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Refs bailed celtics out in game 2 2008 finals....*%%@ was sickening

oh i agree mr marcus
laugh.gif

the ++*$ outta here with that bull %%%%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Refs bailed celtics out in game 2 2008 finals....*%%@ was sickening

oh i agree mr marcus
laugh.gif

the ++*$ outta here with that bull %%%%
laugh.gif

Just so I am clear, and learning from all you fine individuals and you're reasoning.......

Celts would have won IF Perkins was healthy for an extra game. 

But there's ZERO chance, that Bynum AND Ariza would have helped in 08 for ANY of the games. 

And you all reached this conclusion, since the two years after 08, when Bynum and either Ariza or Artest were able to at least TRY to play a little bit, the Lakers have won both championships. 

This is what you all are telling me?  This is your solid reasoning?  If Perk got one extra game, they would be automatic 2 time champs, but if 40% of the Lakers starting lineup was able to play at least a few games in 08, that wouldn't have mattered one bit. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Funny thing is, I don't know if Bynum and Ariza would have helped us win in 08, there's no possible way for me to know that.  I like our chances a little better, but so much of that 08 team was not ready for the big time yet.  So it doesn't bother me all that much.  But to then try and tell me that they are meaningless, and that whole ONE GAME that Perk missed = 2 key members being out in 08 is a bunch of @#$%^ bull.  Gimme a break people. 

It was a good 7 game series, was hard fought, and I hope we can do it again in 2011 to break the tie. 
pimp.gif

Just so I am clear, and learning from all you fine individuals and you're reasoning.......

Celts would have won IF Perkins was healthy for an extra game. 

But there's ZERO chance, that Bynum AND Ariza would have helped in 08 for ANY of the games. 

And you all reached this conclusion, since the two years after 08, when Bynum and either Ariza or Artest were able to at least TRY to play a little bit, the Lakers have won both championships. 

This is what you all are telling me?  This is your solid reasoning?  If Perk got one extra game, they would be automatic 2 time champs, but if 40% of the Lakers starting lineup was able to play at least a few games in 08, that wouldn't have mattered one bit. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Funny thing is, I don't know if Bynum and Ariza would have helped us win in 08, there's no possible way for me to know that.  I like our chances a little better, but so much of that 08 team was not ready for the big time yet.  So it doesn't bother me all that much.  But to then try and tell me that they are meaningless, and that whole ONE GAME that Perk missed = 2 key members being out in 08 is a bunch of @#$%^ bull.  Gimme a break people. 

It was a good 7 game series, was hard fought, and I hope we can do it again in 2011 to break the tie. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom