Doctor Who?

Any Doctor Who fans here? I have been waching the seasons on Netflix and now I am hooked. I'm actually excited about the new season on BBC America.

The Doctor Who universe is one of the greatest I've seen in a TV show.
the_tardis_whoohoo.jpg

Any Doctor Who fans here? I have been waching the seasons on Netflix and now I am hooked. I'm actually excited about the new season on BBC America.

The Doctor Who universe is one of the greatest I've seen in a TV show.
the_tardis_whoohoo.jpg

It's a great show. I liked David Tennant a lot but Matt Smith has been enjoyable too - it's always good how they bring their own twist to the character.

The last 4 or 5 in the last series were great. Only a few months before it should be back too.

It's a great show. I liked David Tennant a lot but Matt Smith has been enjoyable too - it's always good how they bring their own twist to the character.

The last 4 or 5 in the last series were great. Only a few months before it should be back too.

No, no I've never seen this show and am certainly not chomping at the bit for Season Six; how dare you suggest otherwise!

No, no I've never seen this show and am certainly not chomping at the bit for Season Six; how dare you suggest otherwise!

i've only seen one episode - it was the one where the statues get closer only when you're not looking at them. that was a fantastic show 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i've only seen one episode - it was the one where the statues get closer only when you're not looking at them. that was a fantastic show 

Matt Smith was just on BBC radio talking about the new series - they have a thing where they show the first 2 episodes to BBC employees. He didn't say much but he was pretty excited about some of the new stuff.

Matt Smith was just on BBC radio talking about the new series - they have a thing where they show the first 2 episodes to BBC employees. He didn't say much but he was pretty excited about some of the new stuff.

In between moving from old place to my current I was without cable for two weeks. Started watching this show on Netflix and got hooked. One of my favorite shows now. Also a big fan of Torchwood. 

In between moving from old place to my current I was without cable for two weeks. Started watching this show on Netflix and got hooked. One of my favorite shows now. Also a big fan of Torchwood. 

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

I have heard about that episode and can't wait to see it. I love this show but it gives me the creeps.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

I have heard about that episode and can't wait to see it. I love this show but it gives me the creeps.

I've been a fan since the 4th doctor. Got BBC America this week just because it's finally going to be on tv the same night that it airs in the UK and I won't have to download it to get my fix.

I've been a fan since the 4th doctor. Got BBC America this week just because it's finally going to be on tv the same night that it airs in the UK and I won't have to download it to get my fix.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

RIP to Lis Sladen

We're back tonight on 9 on BBC America -- the UK's already got though.

tired.gif
 at sara jane

pimp.gif
 at the premiere tonight.

Back
Top Bottom