Dodging a woman's question....

Women gonna be women and hit you with the hard questions, just when you think you coasting through. " do you want me" got me stumped dog. I like her but can't commit. Just ain't there

Last edited:
"I don't want to be the reason our relationship goes south. Right now, we can emotionally stand on our own feet.. But I'm nor strong enough for you to be able to lean on me when you're emotionally vulnerable. If we were committed, I'd want to do it the right way... And right now, it wouldn't be right"

Rep me if this works.

"Im not in the position to have a gf right now."

If she cant deal with that, then shes gonna have to do amazing things to another sucka.

OP you sound like you 12.

Why do you keep putting things in quotations. You sound like you're 14

Honestly I've learned the BEST POLICY is honestly. Just straight up tell her what your issue is and if she will change a few things or make progress then keep her. If not move on. Treat women like Gym Shoes if it dont fit or can be helped in anyway then MOVE ON. Dont get what you dont want

Last edited:
I would be difficult because she is asking a "womanly'" question.

Me: What do you mean do I want you for myself? I wouldn't want you for someone else would I? What are you trying to ask me. Stop speaking in woman language.

"You have to let them know what type of man you are,

so they know what type of woman to be."

Be honest, and be selfish, and you'll never go wrong.

"Sorry babe, but I'm a squirrel trying to get as many nuts as I can, so I gotta roam this forest and explore these bushes."

Last edited:
Ayo B, forreal forreal you just have to be honest with her. The reason she's asking you these questions is because she has a line up of men who WANT to wife her. Right now you all in her face and **** so she trynna see of you really with it or if you just in for the box

word to Patrice O'Neil don't dodge be straight up with her  don't let her have power over you to the point she got you stuttering b 

BUT be ready and able to take the L and not be phased.That's the key to this all don't get hemmed up by ultimatums 

Because if you do. if or when you enter a relationship with her she'll have you running around like a F boy

Last edited:
word to Patrice O'Neil don't dodge be straight up with her  don't let her have power over you to the point she got you stuttering b 

BUT be ready and able to take the L and not be phased.That's the key to this all don't get hemmed up by ultimatums 

Because if you do. if or when you enter a relationship with her she'll have you running around like a F boy

the black phillip blood runs thru u my son :pimp:

the black phillip blood runs thru u my son
pimp.gif
black philip = G.O.A.T podcast

and you from da bronx like me 

we brothers b  
pimp.gif

That's the key to this all don't get hemmed up by ultimatums 

Listen to this man
Yo real talk my first relationship was like this :smh: got forced into it because of an ultimatum

Shorty I been talking to for like 4 months finally moved back, I smashed and got caught up in the box. Smashed every day for about 3 weeks. I sweartagod I was at Walmart buying boxes of condoms every week and a half.

One day she gave me the talk, and me, being the real ***** I am, wasn't giving no straight answers. Questions like "what are we?" (I HATE THAT QUESTION) and I'm like "we is what we is ma"

Eventually she's like "well we need to be in a relationship or you ain't getting no box from me" (wasn't what she said but it's what I took from it). Now if I knew then what I know today, I would've said **** it and said no relationship, because I KNOW that I would still be able to smash. Damnit why didn't I take that route :smh:

Anyways I was a sucka ***** and succumbed to the relationship. I ain't gonna lie, it was cool while it lasted though (1.5 years) but after that 1 year mark it went downhill. Arguments, shorty had trust issues, shorty was crazy, etc started to come about and I wasn't trynna have parts of that. I circumcised her from my life after that. The box kept calling me though, so of course me being the man I am is gonna go to the most convenient source of box. So I go for about a week straight, smashing every day...till I get that text "so what are we?"
NOPE..wasn't falling for that again

Moral of the story. Go with what your heart and mind tells you to. Don't follow your **** because it will not lead you to the best destination. The most convenient thing ain't necessarily the smartest thing

Last edited:
Listen to this man
Yo real talk my first relationship was like this :smh: got forced into it because of an ultimatum

Shorty I been talking to for like 4 months finally moved back, I smashed and got caught up in the box. Smashed every day for about 3 weeks. I sweartagod I was at Walmart buying boxes of condoms every week and a half.

One day she gave me the talk, and me, being the real ***** I am, wasn't giving no straight answers. Questions like "what are we?" (I HATE THAT QUESTION) and I'm like "we is what we is ma"

Eventually she's like "well we need to be in a relationship or you ain't getting no box from me" (wasn't what she said but it's what I took from it). Now if I knew then what I know today, I would've said **** it and said no relationship, because I KNOW that I would still be able to smash. Damnit why didn't I take that route :smh:

Anyways I was a sucka ***** and succumbed to the relationship. I ain't gonna lie, it was cool while it lasted though (1.5 years) but after that 1 year mark it went downhill. Arguments, shorty had trust issues, shorty was crazy, etc started to come about and I wasn't trynna have parts of that. I circumcised her from my life after that. The box kept calling me though, so of course me being the man I am is gonna go to the most convenient source of box. So I go for about a week straight, smashing every day...till I get that text "so what are we?"
NOPE..wasn't falling for that again

Moral of the story. Go with what your heart and mind tells you to. Don't follow your **** because it will not lead you to the best destination. The most convenient thing ain't necessarily the smartest thing

Hey

We've had some convos on NT fly

What are we?

NO, remember that word. Use it. Embrace it. Don't use words like "IF" or "MAYBE". That's implying you would if given the correct circumstances. "NO". If that deads the relationship then so be it, you just saved yourself

NO, remember that word. Use it. Embrace it. Don't use words like "IF" or "MAYBE". That's implying you would if given the correct circumstances. "NO". If that deads the relationship then so be it, you just saved yourself

[COLOR=#red]Rarely do I co-sign this guy, so if you NT'ers ever see me do so, know that it's something worth reading.

:tongue:[/COLOR]

If you are in school. Tell her you are focusing on school. If you are not in school. Tell her you are focusing on looking for a job.

Ayo B, forreal forreal you just have to be honest with her. The reason she's asking you these questions is because she has a line up of men who WANT to wife her. Right now you all in her face and **** so she trynna see of you really with it or if you just in for the box
This and/or she has been talkin with her friends smh
I should have done this a couple times. OP if she wants things to be official and you dont want it, then be real; dont give her any false hope, **** can turn out to be a headache

Back
Top Bottom