Doembecher 2's Restock Info Inside!!!(UPDATE)

Good looking man...wanted them when they forst came out..and ma size was already gone..just copped ma pair...

heat23

good looks on the fire red 3 info...i was about to go looking for these on ebay so this was very much appreciated!

I saw them when I was down at Niketown 2 weeks ago. I was wondering if our Niketown was the only one who still had them. I guess here's my answer.

It saddened me to see the jumpman on the back instead of NIKE.

EDIT: Nike Town ATL is sold out. I just called them and they said between Friday 11/16, and Sat the 17th, they sold all 50 pairs.

I called around to a few niketown's today, they said they aren't expecting anymore restocks of these.

Just received on Email and It says that NT MIAMI also got a RESTOCK.
the miami restock came from the employee store in beaverton. i'd have posted sooner to let NT know that they left our store and were on the way there but i didn't want to create a frenzy before the shoes arrived at the NT there... lucky bastards,
happy.gif
the DB's got sent out a day before i was ready to purchase my pair.

Yo, thanks for looking out with the NT Miami stuff... I scooped a pair of size 10's from them... sounded like they had size 9, 10, and 11... but that wasat noon today, so who knows now. Thanks for the heads up though... glad I got to cop.

Originally Posted by shpongled25

anyone know where i can get a 12? I was out of tow when they dropped. Love these!
Bro you won't get a 12 anywhere for retail...i had tio settle for 11.5

got on nike.com about 30 mins ago and searched jordan. first line there they were. the doernbacher 2s. clicked them expecting them to say not available.

BUT THEY HAD 2 SIZES! 8.5 and 12.5. I wear 13!!!!. clicked to order 12.5 and it gave them to me!! even used 20 percent off!!!!!

funny thing is when they came out I missed them bc i thought it was the day after(friday). and when i was talking to a friend of mine i said that id prolly getthem like this. Got metallic 5s, thompson forces, and others way after they sold out on nike.com.

right after i checked out, i clicked on them again and they said sold out. and now they dont even show up.

I guess the reason for this post is.. HAS ANYONE EVER ORDERED ANYTHING ON NIKE.COM AND THEN THEY CALL AND SAY THEY DONT HAVE IT? ive had happen with Eastbaybut never nike.

thanks

Good looks...I couldn't decide on these and whenever a Jordan doesn't release at my spot I usually pass cuz I don't like all the hassle...incertain cases I will pre-order or pay the resellers
mad.gif
but for the mostpart I can live without these types of releases. If they had NIKE on the bacc of them the story would be different. I think it's a dope-looking shoe andthe concepts/charity is also admirable, maybe I'll get luccy somewhere down the line
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

God this post was such a pump fake....
More like the playaction the Pats used against the Steelers.Word to Anthony Smith
sick.gif

I was happy with the quality on these, and for anyone lucky enough to cop on the restock you'll definitely be happy with the content even if they aresomewhat wild on the color side.

Back
Top Bottom