Official AJ Doernbecher

Any rumors on this years Doernbecher? Only thing I heard is late October which is earlier than most years. What’s everyone hoping for? What’s everyone’s favorite all time?

I haven’t heard anything about which Jordan will receive the Doernbecher treatment this year. I don’t think the 11’s had a release yet, correct? I personally don’t own any of the Doernbecher colorways but I feel the 6s and 9s look the most clean.

If there going to do some wild design then I don’t see them able to do the XIs, XVIs, XVIII, or 2009s. If it’s simple like the IIIs or XVs were then they could. It wouldn’t hurt them to do another XIII since that was one of the worst shoes ever.

If there going to do some wild design then I don’t see them able to do the XIs, XVIs, XVIII, or 2009s. If it’s simple like the IIIs or XVs were then they could. It wouldn’t hurt them to do another XIII since that was one of the worst shoes ever.

Can’t believe they approved that AJ 13 design tbh. Then again, idk if they could tell that kid “uhh we know you’re dying and all that but can you come correct with these 13s? This design is garbage.” (On the other hand, maybe they should’ve offered the kid a job, based on some of the retro cws JB puts out)

Can’t believe they approved that AJ 13 design tbh. Then again, idk if they could tell that kid “uhh we know you’re dying and all that but can you come correct with these 13s? This design is garbage.” (On the other hand, maybe they should’ve offered the kid a job, based on some of the retro cws JB puts out)
😆 I can’t believe what they go for on goat $300-$400. Or the IIs go for double that and those are just as bad.

I for one like the whole DB project. Are the designs a bit over the top? Sure, but it's all done for charity and to give some kids a little something to cheer them up. I'll never bash a pair of DB shoes. I really want the 14 that came out last year since that kid had a transplant (like me). That shoe speaks to me in a way that some won't understand.

Sadly, resale is off the charts right now. Maybe I'll find a pair not worn too much. I want to wear it to show my support to the kid who went through the grueling transplant ordeal (and believe me, that is pain like you never experienced before)!

Last edited:
Hopefully it’s a black based 16 or 17, 19. I’ve lost track of the order, so I’ll try to remember off the top.

200 I
2007: II
2008:
2009: VI
2010:
2011:
2012:
2013:
2014:
2015:
2016:
2017:
2018: XV
2019: XIV

I guess my memory isn’t as good as I thought. Feel free to fill in the blanks or link to a list. I don’t remember what year the 4’s or 9’s, 13’s released. I don’t remember some completely. I’ve only owned the 2’s and 15’s. I sold the 2’s eight years ago for an amount I didn’t think was possible. I got them for $145 when they released. I wouldn’t sell the 15’s. They are the best so far, the kid did a great job adding the touch of anime. Definitely my favorite color of the 15’s.

Here they are on Solecollector today 😆
1590600703523.jpeg

According to Europe Slam they will do two shoes this year with one of them being either a 1 low or Westbrook but not both. Kind of like what there doing with the Quai 54. How would you feel if they did the 30 or 34?

Nah they all aren't dying. The one that did the 13s lives wit crohns disease

Back
Top Bottom