Doernbecher 4s - legit check

look like some GMs to me. You may want another opinion though. I think the Isiah Logo is backwards on the L shoe.

I need an answer asap I don't mean to bother anyone but I need to know real soon or else the next buyers gonna cop these

The Afro dude is supposed to look to the left whatever it is the right or left shoe. Upper lining on the tongue looks fine to me. So they look legit!
But be careful, I live in China and saw some perfect copies of AJ4 Doernbecher that are making an invasion on eBay since few months.
And it is now impossible to see it unless you have the pair in hands!
So for this pair, the only way to check out is there are fakes or not is the price: consider at least 800 bucks for a new and 500 for worn one. Below, there are fakes!

These are worn one time and this is part of the trade that were doing and thanks any other opininons?

Flight clubs Afro man looks the same
Its the L shoe i commented about.This is the R shoe... Ill try to explain better.. look in this pic how from the heel of the shoe his fro goes from thin to thick... this should be the same on the L shoe.. from the heel thin to thick.. From the L shoe pic you posted above it looks backwards. it goes thick to thin on your L shoe.. i hope this makes since. I cant say 100% if im right though.

Last edited:
Yes it makes sense now I appreciate it and the positioning looks a bit off actually and he's trying to trade me Phoenix sun foams area 72 lebrons area 72 kds and the new rondo hyperposites for doernbechers playoff 9s bred 4s and beat pewters

How much does he sell them to u?
He wants to trade me he wants my Phoenix sun foams area 72 lebrons and kds and the new rondo hyperposites that came out for his beat pewter foams these doernbechers playoff 9s and bred 4s

Back
Top Bottom