Doernbecher Freestyle October 2017

Might be the worst collection yet.
200w.gif
Guess these kids can’t have dreams and inspirations if it were left up to you...:smh:

12s are a pass, uptempos are dope but at my age I rather wear something a bit more reserved colorwise.

Uptempos are super crazy. I hope I can grab a pair. The alternates are crazy, that suede is immensely detailed.

as much as i have no problem for a sick little girl making a jordan 12
i really wish these where more of a boys/mens colorway

since the start of jordans releasing as doernbecher shoes from the jordan 2's on i have always went extra hard getting these shoes
but because of the color and design of the shoes im going to sadly pass

i'll try for retail (i know im not going to get lucky) but im not going to pay resale on these and 12's are one of my top 5 jordans

Last edited:
So I have missed out on 2 different preorders for $320 each. Anybody know of any more pre-order places?

Nike should start making announcements 2moro last years online release wasn’t a draw but Instore was , I still haven’t locked up a pair of uptempos yet

So did the OW debacle scare Nike so much that there's no Draw for an in-store Doernbecher release?

It has to be a draw at this point they would have done an instore raffle today so that they can call 2moro

It has to be a draw at this point they would have done an instore raffle today so that they can call 2moro

They usually announce the Draw the day before. IIRC, the Draw is usually on Thursday. Unless they're really switching it up, the Draw should have been announced yesterday and be done today at 6 EST.

Back
Top Bottom