Doernbecher Freestyle October 2017

Nike Dallas, that’s what I told dude a 2 hour raffle he just smirked and said it was too late

Nike Dallas, that’s what I told dude a 2 hour raffle he just smirked and said it was too late

That guy sounds like a real jerk off
That don’t sound like the great customer service and store experience nikes always trying to peddle to customers

Nike stores don’t really backdoor. The one close to me doesn’t at least. They’ve been pretty legit

Want to get another pair for the wife and daughter since I like this shoe. It’s a shame Nike town sf won’t have these in stock and I’m not going to la or Vegas too far a drive.

Smh really Nike order went through via snkrs online original delivery date was the 22 didn’t receive until today opened the package a full size larger ordered a 9 they sent me a 10 smh now I have to wait until the elite team whoever they are to see what’s next

Came in this morning...

vfwpjc.jpg

After taking out those fuzzy laces and removing the pizza thing, i'm really feeling these now. And I agree, pictures do make them look more ashy than they really are.

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20171125222257096_COVER.jpg

I like them bro, I really do. Quality wise they're solid. The ashy black is more noticeable in pictures, it's not so bad in person. As much as I do like them, I still feel they're a really nice looking shoe...for a lil girl. I really wish they would've released her sisters pair but hey, I'm cool with these.

I agree the blue pair would have been a lot better

If I didn’t get the shoe for retail this would have been the first db I would willingly passing on

Any tricks to getting through?

Speed?.? Looks like they are all gone now anyways... had em in my cart, just couldn't pull the trigger. Had they been the blue alternates, I would have had to file for bankruptcy today... I dropped almost $1,300.00 on shoes & gear this weekend:ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom