Does 5-hour energy work?

i just bought a 2-pack because I have 4 tests tomorrow. I want to know if it really works, since I've never tried it before. I drank Monster in the past

or what energy drinks keep you awake and energized?

havent tried that yet,but monster is my best solution
smile.gif

Yea it works.

NEVER take two within a close timespan, though.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Yea it works.

NEVER take two within a close timespan, though.
smh.gif
what is a close timespan?

i was gonna take one at midnight
and another at 8 a.m.

yeah it works. but coffee works also. just discovered this 1 hour ago. i never drink coffee but i did now and i started bouncing all over the walls. myroommate probably thought i was crazy. i was supposed to be doing homework but instead i took my longboard and rode around campus for a good 15 mins just toburn off some energy. no joke coffee works.

LOL wait until you get used to the caffeine and start having to drink 5 cups a day...

Happened to me.

^ i dont want to act all energetic while taking the tests though

just need enough to stay awake and not feel dead after the first 2 tests

Got a damn midterm tomorrow and I hardly got any sleep last night so I'm about to just pass out...unless I can go grab a 5 hour energy or something.

Drank a whole one before class...fell asleep in class...went back to the room and fell asleep.

Energy drinks don't work for me.

I kinda have a funny story about 5 hour energy shots.
So I go to work and school full-time so I have very long exhausting days. I usually get very tired around 2 a.m. for a solid 2 hours (nap time) but I can'ttake a nap because I'm at work till 11:30. Anyway, So this one particular morining after school I decide to try the 5 hour energy to help me through myusual tired time. So come 2 o clock I'm awake as hell
eek.gif
. I mean like too much energy
laugh.gif
. I was listening to my zune pop lockin', singing etc andeverything. Thinking about how the shot actually worked so I call a couple of my boys to tell them to check it out etc. So a bit later I reach into my pocketto change the song and BAM! That 5 hour energy shot was still in there UNTOUCHED. Wow
laugh.gif
it was all in my head. I somehow THOUGHT I took it
smh.gif
and THOUGHT itwas working
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom