Does any body else have any misprints? check these misprint AJ Xs i got "uploaded new pics"

Originally Posted by Alief17

"Kiddofjordans2" there not fake. Look at the tag pic thats the misprint one, shows how much you know
laugh.gif
smh.gif

haha you are one to talk...3yrs later you now ask about this misprint?

Originally Posted by veGAtts

them 4s look suspicious. did you lace them up that way??

Well from what i know hotkix.com was a legit site and the inside tag looks right to me... And yes I laced them up that way... They just been sitting in mycloset cause its noticeable, it makes me want to sell them... They bother me that much
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ghost43t

i dont kno how you missed that for 3 years cuz be for i buy i give ALL my shoes a good lookin over...........and some time ask to see a 2nd pair
laugh.gif

MOST Times I Ask To See A Second Pair.
laugh.gif

I won a pair of og flints on ebay . One tongue is missing a jumpman. I was pissed and thought I'd bought fakes, but I checked Air-jordans for the tags andeverything matches up.

Shoe on far left is missing Jumpman

No pics of the tags though. But I'm not compplaining. I got an og pair of my grails for 36 bucks.

i dont kno how you missed that for 3 years cuz be for i buy i give ALL my shoes a good lookin over...........and some time ask to see a 2nd pair
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yep i learned my lesson after i bought creased Mars IV

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^yea would be realy interested in seeing that

heres some pics of the shoes same shoes i'm talkin' bout

but not of the 10 stamp but a black square that was stamped on the back of both pair

both pairs came fresh out the box like this

i never tried to scrub it off or anything

i know i had some pics of the " 10 " in the patent leather

but for some reason i cant find em
smh.gif
smh.gif

i wanna apologize for not havin pics

cuz if its one thing i cant stand is people who claim to have rare stuff and say their gonna post pics but they never do
laugh.gif
smh.gif

once again sorry ,but ill try to get pics

did anybody elses concords come wit this black stamp thing on the back?
nerd.gif

the front lace holders on my militaries are uneven, thought they were fake at first

So since when did Footaction start selling B-grades? I thought they were sold at outlets. Most B-grades have it stamped all over the box well at least the onesI have seen. I just think it is a rare mess up. I remember when the DMP dropped a guy's came without a tongue on his XI's and he got them from apopular retailer like Footaction, Foolocker, or Finishline.

On my 2001 Retro I's, the wings logo on the right shoes is on the inside; not on the outside like it's supposed to be. I bought them at Footlocker onrelease day.

Back
Top Bottom