Does any body else have any misprints? check these misprint AJ Xs i got "uploaded new pics"

On the LS 1 from last year, I think EVERY box said "stelthh" instead of "stealth"
eek.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Haven't noticed the missing "n" on my Shadow X, is that every pair ? ? ?

We shouldn't be surprised at this...even from 2005
tired.gif

Damn I really can't wait for this year to be over as far as Jordan Retro releases go...

"Kiddofjordans2" there not fake. Look at the tag pic thats the misprint one, shows how much you know
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Originally Posted by skizzel23

thats what you get for shopping at gp lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(houston thing)

laugh.gif
Word. Greenspoint = Epic Fail.
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
greenspoint be coming through for me in the clutch tho...walk in themall after a big release and ur sure to still find some sizes.

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

Those are... or should be B grades.

You said it. Five or six years ago, Some B grade Air Jordans were better made than some of the "A" grade stuff they turn out today.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Originally Posted by skizzel23

thats what you get for shopping at gp lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(houston thing)

laugh.gif
Word. Greenspoint = Epic Fail.
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
greenspoint be coming through for me in the clutch tho...walk in the mall after a big release and ur sure to still find some sizes.
grin.gif

^Only OG Steels had the toecap. Tinker went ahead and called for production for the Steels without even notifying Mike, who likes a clean toe on sneakers. WhenMike saw it, he said NO and ordered for the production to stop and start again without the toecap this time. Hence the reason for the with/without toecaps.Though some may find these OG Steels with a toecap to be rare, I find it to be the opposite. I've NEVER seen OG Steels without a toecap.
nerd.gif

This is weird, but the box for my Spacejam XIs says, "Air Jordna Retro XI". That was 9 years or so ago, but it only took me a day or two to notice.

i got 2 pairs that nobody ever talks about

the concord xi's from 2000

i got two pairs i bought from footlocker

and on the patent leather like between the side and the toebox it has the number " 10 " like pressed into the leather

u cantr eally seet it wit out lookin close

i guess i got some peices from the factory that werent supposed to go on shoes

ill make a post when i take pics

When I got my Cardianl 7s from NDC, on one of the shoes the tounge was sewn on inside out. The AIR JORDAN thats on the tounge was backwards. I sent them backright away.

Back
Top Bottom