Does anybody have info on upcoming Jordan 8, 18, 19 releases?

I'm one of the few people who love the Jay's that came out after the Goat left. Anybody have any info on upcoming releases of the 18s and 19s?

Also, I've heard that the True Red, Chrome, and Aqua 8s are dropping on 2013. True? Or no?

8's are my all-time favorite
pimp.gif
Contrary to a lot of people I would love to see a peapod retro but it's just wishful thinking
ohwell.gif

I need a new pair of the white/true red 8s. I passed on the CDPs because I didn't want the 15 that came in the pack

The rumors about the 17's hasn't been confirmed yet. Those and Aqua 8's are my targets for next year.

Last edited:
i doubt they're coming this year, probably the next year because the year of the 6s will be pretty slow imo...

i think you're the only one with info on the 18s and 19s...haven't heard anything about those

i doubt they're coming this year, probably the next year because the year of the 6s will be pretty slow imo...
they will be coming out in 2013 if rumors are true
What makes you think the VIs, a lot of people's favorites, will be slow?

Anyway the Aqua 8s are one of 5 "confirmed" shoes I wan't next year. Can't wait!

They better not ruin the 8's with that horrible suede/nubuck they have been using and hopefully they fix the cracking paint issues

16s should come back before any 17 & up. All those re-retro 8 colorways mentioned would be nice.

Last edited:
All those re-retro 8 colorways mentioned would be nice.

Yes it would be nice, especially since my 03 white/true reds are destroyed and I've outgrown them, and my CDP and aqua 8s have paint chipping from the midsoles so I barely wear either of them.

They better not ruin the 8's with that horrible suede/nubuck they have been using and hopefully they fix the cracking paint issues
Yeah, My Aqua 8's from the last round of retros are cracked all the hell.... But I still rock the hell out of them joints.  Done built a small wardrobe around those and the grapes.  

Yes it would be nice, especially since my 03 white/true reds are destroyed and I've outgrown them, and my CDP and aqua 8s have paint chipping from the midsoles so I barely wear either of them.
I still rock the hell out of my Aqua 8's cracks on them all.... Love that shoe.

they will be coming out in 2013 if rumors are true
What makes you think the VIs, a lot of people's favorites, will be slow?
Anyway the Aqua 8s are one of 5 "confirmed" shoes I wan't next year. Can't wait!
anyways, because besides carmines, black/red and white/red 6s, what else is there? There is already of plenty of heat coming out next year, I'm willing to bet the 8s will be saved for the upcoming year.

I dont have any pairs of 8s but I am always offered aquas in a trade.. seems like lots of people are selling

More Aquas to stock up on..got a worn and ds pair from 07 in the stash, but this shoe is crazy dope! If they do release, hope there's a noticeable improvement in paint quality...I will also gladly take the chromes and home colorway 8's. :smokin

My bugs bunny (white/true red) 8s from '03 just split. May buy reretro for the midsole swap. But I'd keep aquas and chromes on deck :smokin

Back
Top Bottom