Does anybody have more info on these? And where to find? Purple Rain Camo Structures

Originally Posted by andyMR3

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

28j8w86.jpg

If you don't want those to crack and cumble on you in a few years I suggest you take them out of the bags!!!!
how does the bag dry them up? i keep a lot of shoes in bags but not sealed to brethe..

anyways, i have the grey toessamples insz 9 if anyone interested,, also have the complete set with blue toe or infrared

I don't know why they dry up but I have heard that certain shoes shouldn't be put in bags and structures are one of them. It has something to do withoxygen getting to the midsole keeping the material from seperating.

28j8w86.jpg

If you don't want those to crack and cumble on you in a few years I suggest you take them out of the bags!!!!
how does the bag dry them up? i keep a lot of shoes in bags but not sealed to brethe..
If you don't seal the bag then why even put them in the bag to begin with? Are you scared a couple specs of dust might get on them orsomething inside the box??? LOL

There are 4 things that will ruin your shoes when storing them...
1. Putting them in plastic bags...
2. Putting silica packs in the box with the shoes and if you put them inside bags with silca packs forget it, they are goners even faster!!! Putting Silicapacks in with your sneakers is the biggest urban myth because if RUINS your sneakers!!!! Silica packs have 1 job, to ABSORB MOISTURE and why do shoes crumbleand crack? because they are DRIED UP!!! Whoever started this stupid rumor should be shot!!!
3. Leaving the paper inside the box...
4. Storing them in direct sunlight...

28j8w86.jpg

If you don't seal the bag then why even put them in the bag to begin with? Are you scared a couple specs of dust might get on them or something inside the box??? LOL

There are 4 things that will ruin your shoes when storing them...
1. Putting them in plastic bags...
2. Putting silica packs in the box with the shoes and if you put them inside bags with silca packs forget it, they are goners even faster!!! Putting Silica packs in with your sneakers is the biggest urban myth because if RUINS your sneakers!!!! Silica packs have 1 job, to ABSORB MOISTURE and why do shoes crumble and crack? because they are DRIED UP!!! Whoever started this stupid rumor should be shot!!!
3. Leaving the paper inside the box...
4. Storing them in direct sunlight...
I've just been schooled .....thanks

Back
Top Bottom