Does anybody have that Jordan's at the prom pics?

I understand that the love of your favorite sneaker worn to a formal,prom,grad night,wedding is......

DO WHATEVER YOU WANT

I WONDER THE PEOPLE WHO IS BRINGING PEOPLE DOWN [ex.FAIL written across for the Birmingham Barons April 1's???]FOR WEARING SNEAKERS EVEN GET BEAUTIFUL GIRLS?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Me I wouldn't wear Air Jordans to those occasions

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

I understand that the love of your favorite sneaker worn to a formal,prom,grad night,wedding is......

DO WHATEVER YOU WANT

I WONDER THE PEOPLE WHO IS BRINGING PEOPLE DOWN [ex.FAIL written across for the Birmingham Barons April 1's???] FOR WEARING SNEAKERS EVEN GET BEAUTIFUL GIRLS?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Me I wouldn't wear Air Jordans to those occasions
exactly. I personally dont own a nice pair of dress shoes. Id rather spend my money on Js.

sorry for the double post n sorry mods i dont know how to post a pic ....but thats my boy an that fit is str8 PIFF....mine is thurs an ill be wearing the 01retro white 1's wit my blak n white guayabera suit
pimp.gif
now pleeeeasssse hate ....and i pray i got jayz on when ma casket drops

lol wow didnt think the pic i sent to 23isback would have been on here....

i'm the one in the tux nd OG 12's.. but i didnt really wear them to the prom I just took the pic real quick and changed into dress shoes.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

^^ I believe the IVs on the bottom right were the ones that were called suspect.

OOOO, never even bothered to scroll the page...
laugh.gif

Any shoe other than dress shoes is just a horrible JOKE. Unless your MJ rocking the 16s in a suit for a commercial, you'll fail 10/10 times trynna pullthat off. Not even Kanye comes close.

Originally Posted by THE PROBLEMZ OF 08

sorry for the double post n sorry mods i dont know how to post a pic ....but thats my boy an that fit is str8 PIFF....mine is thurs an ill be wearing the 01 retro white 1's wit my blak n white guayabera suit
pimp.gif

Here is the pic dude was wanting to put up......it's the best one, imo. Seamless transition from one article piece of clothing to the next.....Allmatches perfect and nothing stands out in an overbearing way.

5d8159e995368f47fb9f375dae4069090d6abfa.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by THE PROBLEMZ OF 08

sorry for the double post n sorry mods i dont know how to post a pic ....but thats my boy an that fit is str8 PIFF....mine is thurs an ill be wearing the 01 retro white 1's wit my blak n white guayabera suit
pimp.gif

Here is the pic dude was wanting to put up......it's the best one, imo. Seamless transition from one article piece of clothing to the next.....All matches perfect and nothing stands out in an overbearing way.

5d8159e995368f47fb9f375dae4069090d6abfa.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the chick lookin kinda hott though and yup i admitt that outfit looks pretty dope on them flint 7's

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Wow. Just wow at all those clowns.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Peep the fakes in the last pics on the bottom right (kid with the red shirt).
ha ha i c em wat a shame
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom