does anybody really like the taste of yams

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet potatoes are the best and they're really healthy for your prostate as well. i try to eat yams at least once a day.

It "tastes" good because people associate it with a pleasureable experience. Same with the smell of weed. It doesn't necessarily have a good scent, it's just connected to a great feeling.

this

But if I had to be honest it taste like Pennies

If you were to research you would find out sweat is used in the fluids produced down there

I don't like the taste. I prefer when it has no taste at all, period (or scent). THEN, it tastes good to me.

Last edited:
It's a staple for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner in my home. Taste good w/o seasoning but add a little brown sugar and vanilla extract and it's a wrap

Don't eat no box so I wouldn't know that feel
What are you 14 my dude? 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

YAMS are delicious but i like my YAMBS to taste like water. My girl really has no taste, kinda like the inside of my mouth

It "tastes" good because people associate it with a pleasureable experience. Same with the smell of weed. It doesn't necessarily have a good scent, it's just connected to a great feeling.

very true, it taste like skin if anything to me. from wat i hear butt tatse like balloons & pennies tho

Lick your hand then wipe off the saliva and sniff it...sometimes it smells kinda nasty/off right? Same applies to eating yambs, as the saliva from your own mouth dries up and mixes with yamb juice, sometimes the smell is undesirable. Truth.

i don't like the taste of yams :x but i think that has more to do with who made them

yambs on the other hand :pimp:

i've never really "tasted" them... it's always been like licking the inside of your cheek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom