Does anyone actually care that Kanye has Yeezus dropping on June 18th?

I'm actually really excited about Yeezus. The direction he has taken is a direct result of what he has been through in the media. The scrutiny, degradation, and constant pandering have gotten to him. This album's released songs are a lot more accessible to me than the rich rap he has been going with for the past couple years. No one has time for J.Cole.

Although you did not outright say, "J. Cole will outsell Kanye," you're the one who opened up the can of worms with the whole J. Cole vs Kanye discussion.
Oh, so he's supposed to be making the College Dropout sound his entire career, okay.....

I've seen this statement one too many times. You want him to keep releasing the same **** over and over? It would get so tiresome. In Kanye's case there is nothing wrong with him evolving his sound, it has kept his music fresh and interesting.

As stated I never said he'd outsell Kanye, I clearly said given the choice some people will buy Cole if they just pick one

Stop being such a Stan

I'm sorry if this thread upsets you and ruins your weekend

Last edited:
As stated I never said he'd outsell Kanye, I clearly said given the choice some people will buy Cole if they just pick one

Stop being such a Stan

I'm sorry if this thread upsets you and ruins your weekend

View media item 445358

Lol I'm real upset over this thread.....

Guess we'll just have to wait until June 18th to see who's right and wrong.

There is no right or wrong, I asked a question and stated my observation

You got your feelings hurt a page or so back

If he goes platinum I don't care, if he sells 250k I don't care

If you like his music who cares how much he sells, I asked if people were excited for this. Has the same buzz as I Am Not a Human Being II in my opinion

people still saying that was a diss towards Justin Timberlake and not towards the suits he was speaking about in his rant?

the general public doesn't see it that way whatever way you spin it; what is the point of even going off on these rants? dude is A1 insecure

things like this eventually catch up to you

the "Stans" flying in this thread from OP :lol: :smh:

this album will still sell , but Kanye clearly has less buzz these days musically than he used to

the Kardashian's stay keeping ****** off their game ...

Last edited:
I haven't heard one single word about this album other than on Niketalk. New Slaves and Black Skinhead have been on YouTube for over a month and only have a million views. Had this been a few years ago I think he would have had a million views in a few days. He doesn't even have a song playing on the radio right now. I'm pretty sure most people that aren't hardcore rap fans don't even know his album is coming out in like a week. I'll definitely be interested to see how well it sells.

I really feel like the people in this thread aren't on the rest of the Internet.

Kanye, his new album, and the social media stuff he's doing to lead up to the release gets mentioned daily in damn near every website and on all those entertainment tv shows.

I really feel like the people in this thread aren't on the rest of the Internet.

Kanye, his new album, and the social media stuff he's doing to lead up to the release gets mentioned daily in damn near every website and on all those entertainment tv shows.

I can assure you the causal fan who purchased Kaynes past albums have no clue he's got an album coming out in a week

They buy for singles, the normal consumer has no clue what New Slaves is

The Hot 97 morning show mentioned that they were at the album release party last night and Rosenberg seemed like he was not feeling the album. He said it was very different and dark, the complete opposite of WTT.

Back
Top Bottom