Does anyone else agree that original 15s are heat????

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Originally Posted by David Choi

The OGs still wearable?!?!?!

..and that's one of THE BEST characteristics of the 15s.

That shouldnt be surprising at all. Any shoe from that era should be wearable if you kept care of them. The shoe is only ten years old
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Originally Posted by David Choi

The OGs still wearable?!?!?!

..and that's one of THE BEST characteristics of the 15s.

That shouldnt be surprising at all. Any shoe from that era should be wearable if you kept care of them. The shoe is only ten years old
smh.gif

glad to see this thread still on the first page...although i love teh XVs I never really cared for the lows or the SE versions...

glad to see this thread still on the first page...although i love teh XVs I never really cared for the lows or the SE versions...

Originally Posted by eod0807

same here. Only pair I have are the Columbias, that I traded my Cool Grey Spizikes for

same here. Only pair I have are the Columbias, that I traded my Cool Grey Spizikes for

The SEs just underlined JBs hypocrisy.

Yeah, they're all about 'pushing the boundaries' until a shoe doesn't do as well as they think it should, and they try to substitute it with something more generic looking,

Yeah, they're all about 'pushing the boundaries' until a shoe doesn't do as well as they think it should, and they try to substitute it with something more generic looking,

Originally Posted by swingshot

exactly...the SEs just had such poor execution and too much going on...what the hell was the point of throwing that chrome triangle on there anyway lol

Originally Posted by swingshot

exactly...the SEs just had such poor execution and too much going on...what the hell was the point of throwing that chrome triangle on there anyway lol

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Spradley wrote:

Wow nice trade. I would've done that in one tenths of a second as well. YO where's ijapino at?? would like to know what he thinks.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Spradley wrote:

Wow nice trade. I would've done that in one tenths of a second as well. YO where's ijapino at?? would like to know what he thinks.

Back
Top Bottom