Does anyone else ever experience this?

I know this is random, but whatever here it goes. Have you guys ever drank something and then there's something in your throat you have to spit out? Andthen when you spit it you it's some small white substance and smells like crap literally? I think its undigested food, could anyone perhaps give me thename of this substance and possibly give me some insight? I know this topic may be ridiculous but bear with me.

sick.gif

sick.gif
but on another note

4. lil boosie 62 up, 119 down

a rapper that's not even good. tries to rap about the streets, but can't be taken seriously because he sounds like a lil girl.

Thug 1:have you heard lil boosie's new song? Zoom?
Thug 2:yea, sounded like a lil %%$%* askin for toys and*++@.
roll.gif

Thug 1:haha yea! the only cool part is where yung joc comes in and shows boosie how it's done on his own damn song!!

they're called tonsil stones look it up and it isn't from food it is much worse. I had them when I was younger cuz I was a dirty lil rascal.

yea man i've had them before and my dr kept telling me it was food particles that got stuck back there. Im like HELL NO THEY NOT!!!!

Yea I get them when I'm coughing a lot.... I remember the first time I coughed it out I smashed it and smelled it.... gross @%* @+%%!!!!

Its like a lil ball of @+%%...

Its hard too.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

sick.gif
but on another note

4. lil boosie 62 up, 119 down

a rapper that's not even good. tries to rap about the streets, but can't be taken seriously because he sounds like a lil girl.

Thug 1:have you heard lil boosie's new song? Zoom?
Thug 2:yea, sounded like a lil %%$%* askin for toys and*++@.
roll.gif

Thug 1:haha yea! the only cool part is where yung joc comes in and shows boosie how it's done on his own damn song!!
ohwell.gif
huh?

It's from eatin coochie with a yeast infection. It's yeast in your throat. Eat some yogurt.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

they're called tonsil stones look it up and it isn't from food it is much worse. I had them when I was younger cuz I was a dirty lil rascal.
sick.gif
that's F$#%^$ disgusting you need to get that checkedinstantly.

I used to get that weird *$!* when i was a kid too. I havnt seen one in years but i used to think it was pieces of my brain...
i dont know why? hahahaa. good to hear its from tonsils but is it a bad thing???

this whole convo =
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Sole Poor I know what you mean. When I got them, I used to smash them up and then smell them, haha. Smelled horrible.

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

yea man i've had them before and my dr kept telling me it was food particles that got stuck back there. Im like HELL NO THEY NOT!!!!

Im sorry but i was half expecting you to show up in a post about white substances in or around the mouth.

Back
Top Bottom