Does anyone else find Garnett annoying?

I don't get how you could find him annoying at all. Dude is just intense and plays with passion. I'll take that over someone who doesn't seem tocare at all

I find him very annoying. I can't wait to see him disappear when it's 2 minutes left in the game against a much tougher opponent.

Originally Posted by amel223

I find him very annoying. I can't wait to see him disappear when it's 2 minutes left in the game against a much tougher opponent.

Yeah, we'll see. I think half of you buy into the media saying Garnett isn't clutch. RyGuy mentioned it earlier. Look up the Game 7 vs.Sacramento in the Western Conference Semifinals. Just because he has a lack of oppurtunity doesn't mean he isn't clutch.

i was just taklin to my roommate about this last night. He is a great player, and plays hard...BUT he is def od'ing. Its like he is super cocky now that heis on a team with two other all stars.

I asked my roommates i wonder if his peers respect him. Im sure they think he's good, but i wonder if they really respect them. I hate to bring kobe in onthis but at one time kobe said his peers didnt respect him because he was ballin wit shaq and said he couldnt do it. I wonder if Garnett peers think he isplayin wit liek the greatest asembled team in the weakest division in history

best team in weakest divison

Originally Posted by EB4President

i was just taklin to my roommate about this last night. He is a great player, and plays hard...BUT he is def od'ing. Its like he is super cocky now that he is on a team with two other all stars.

I asked my roommates i wonder if his peers respect him. Im sure they think he's good, but i wonder if they really respect them. I hate to bring kobe in on this but at one time kobe said his peers didnt respect him because he was ballin wit shaq and said he couldnt do it. I wonder if Garnett peers think he is playin wit liek the greatest asembled team in the weakest division in history

best team in weakest divison
He was like that every single year in Minnesota.

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Did he slip or he really just got on the ground like that?

He really got down on the ground like that....And David West went by him for a lay up
laugh.gif

But I've seen him do that a few times and get the stop.

classic
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love KG... dude is half crazy and is a beast on the court.. i think its hilarious when he gets to talking to himself

I can see how you can say it's annoying if your not a Boston fan, which I am not. But KG is my favorite player next to Kobes and I know each and everyone of you would love to have him if not someone like that on your team. It's his passion and determination most teams are missing ala T-Mac. I think ifyou're going to say KG is annoying why don't you throw in CP3, David West and Tyson Chandler in there cause they talk mad sh** in the games and whathave they won....NOTHING.
KG is doing what he has always done, but now he's on a bigger stage with a better team and now SOME of yall are just plain hating. If youdidn't like him from the get-go then that's a different story imo.

its just his game face. esp. for a player that has never got the ring, and has played his heart out. he has the right to play at that intensity, and make itlook like he's cocky

b-b-b-b-but he just wants to win a chammpionship... a championship! you cant hate on him fshowing passion *starts sobbing*

Back
Top Bottom