Does anyone else listen to Joe Rogan? Vol. Expand Your Mind

I've been listening to his podcasts a lot lately in my down time.

I don't agree with everything he says, but I find myself agreeing with a lot of it. Honestly used to think he was just another annoying "bro" but he's actually pretty intelligent and discusses interesting stuff along with funny stuff. Listening to this now:

Last edited:
just listened to:

- JRE w/ Robb Wolf (author of Paleo Solution)
- JRE w/ Rich Roll (40y/o fat fk who transformed his body, went vegan and became a ultraman athlete)

:smokin

just listened to:

- JRE w/ Robb Wolf (author of Paleo Solution)
- JRE w/ Rich Roll (40y/o fat fk who transformed his body, went vegan and became a ultraman athlete)

:smokin
Hmm.. gonna check those out, my sister has been talking to me about paleo and dieting lately.

The latest one is great as well, for those who are into life philosophy and thoughts on death, consciousness, etc:

Last edited:
The one with Charlie Murphy is my all time favorite

the 2 he did with Rick Ross too

Michael Rupert and a few others are ill too

Last edited:
Mostly for the guests. Joe is decent. He can get a little wacky at times. 

The only ones I've heard are the Rick Ross episode and Shane Smith (VICE) one. I'll check out the ones yall recommended.

I tried listening to his podcasts, but he gets way too animated and it gets annoying after about 30 minutes. Also all the tough guy talk is annoying.

it would probably be more effective you guys didnt post hour plus videos

I like his stance on stupid people and negative energy...

I tried listening to his podcasts, but he gets way too animated and it gets annoying after about 30 minutes. Also all the tough guy talk is annoying.
Honestly I think a lot of the tough guy stuff is just an image he puts up, to appeal to his base of all the "dumb bros".

When you listen to some of his other videos, he's too smart to actually think that way., It's just like how he always talks **** about women and marriage, yet he secretly got married and had 2 kids (he says he didn't mention it because he didn't feel like explaining himself)

Last edited:
Honestly I think a lot of the tough guy stuff is just an image he puts up, to appeal to his base of all the "dumb bros".
When you listen to some of his other videos, he's too smart to actually think that way., It's just like how he always talks **** about women and marriage, yet he secretly got married and had 2 kids (he says he didn't mention it because he didn't feel like explaining himself)

assuming y'all referring to his earlier standup but I never heard joe on some tuff guy stuff on the podcast, he talks about his wife and kids pretty often

sometimes he spearheads the conversation tho with lower tier guests

Its tough to keep up, most are 2-3 hours and he knocks them out every other day :lol:

I only check for them if they have a guest I'm interested in listening to.

Just watched the Ross vid. I feel like i've come away ten times wiser on the way of the world.

i only started listening more recently. rick ross ones are dope. the tito ortiz one, despite what you may think of him as a fighter, is really interesting. most of the ufc fighters are really interesting

I was just listening to this episode with Victor Conte. He talked about how athletes skirt testing and MLB's lax testing. Good stuff.

[can't embed because of NT rules]

audio (right click, save as to download)

Last edited:
I was just listening to this episode with Victor Conte. FutureMD posted it in S&T, but I guess he got banned and the thread disappeared. Conte talked about how athletes skirt testing and MLB's lax testing. Good stuff.
Meth told me to take down the video for language. Just link to where you can find it. 

His podcasts are hit or miss. There are times when I'm I feel like I'm just wasting my time with his banter. I just download what interest me instead of subscribing.

Victor conte interview was very good. He gets a little technical but it's interesting.

Back
Top Bottom