Does Anyone Else Suspect That The Post Office/Mailman Steals Their Mail?

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

one of my friends used to work for USPS. he took a sample and he got fired on the spot when a customer complained about a free sample.

he told me it was the worst mistake he's ever made. he may never be able to get a federal position again. btw, i've had some shoes stolen from eastbay many a time. i'm sure the person who stole them had it coming to them.

That's messed up. I think my mailperson stole some LeBron's that I sold on eBay. That's why I hate that they show the price of the package, for international shipping. 

i know they dont take my stuff, but i know those clowns read my SLAM mag cuz i get it with grease and food stains on the inner pages...

Aye my boys worked for DHL, We had the BOXES/crates of XBOX 360 games 100's, Sunglasses 100's, WII about 20, Nintendo DS about 30, Computer Speakers 1 or 2, Movies 100's. We tried trading in some Xbox game before it released, EB was like $+@, it was a SE too, LOL. I was trading in OPRAH seasons like Hotcakes $25 a wop and we had Everything Seinfeld, Friends, ETC. They would knock of Best Buys shipments off the conveyor and just load it on there truck, lol. Only dude to get caught up was tryna take a 60in Plasma, SMDH, ruined everything, I think my boys still has random stuff still.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

If I find out that +#%@# stole my Snuggie, Im goin OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The free snuggie was a scam.
I know, it was a joke.
laugh.gif
shoulda got them free slam mags intsead...lol

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

Aye my boys worked for DHL, We had the BOXES/crates of XBOX 360 games 100's, Sunglasses 100's, WII about 20, Nintendo DS about 30, Computer Speakers 1 or 2, Movies 100's. We tried trading in some Xbox game before it released, EB was like $+@, it was a SE too, LOL. I was trading in OPRAH seasons like Hotcakes $25 a wop and we had Everything Seinfeld, Friends, ETC. They would knock of Best Buys shipments off the conveyor and just load it on there truck, lol. Only dude to get caught up was tryna take a 60in Plasma, SMDH, ruined everything, I think my boys still has random stuff still.
You're just as stupid as the dude who tried to take the TV...

& the proper term is mail carrier... There's just as many females as males forreal

Back
Top Bottom