Does anyone here own a 300

In the market for a new car I currently own a 2007 328i with 121k on it. I bought straight cash in 2007 and been riding the hell out of it since. Looking at getting something new in may or June and the new styled 300 caught me eye. Anybody with experience with them or any knowledge to drop would be helpful
Also a pic of my current whip should be up

I got a scooter.

its good on gas and loooks cool

u getting the srt 300?

Last edited:
Yea ur doing it wrong... Don't get a 300 if u want a big sedan ur money's spent best elsewhere

That bein said... I considered one too. Something so grown man about a new clean one on duece dueces

What's your price range? I could recommend some alternatives

40 k Yes the new ones look so clean , I couldn't stand the old ones cause everybody had them and made them look god awful. Had fun in the w but want something bigger

they do look good...specially the srt wit the hemi..id take the charger over the 300 doe

Why does the regular 300 have an 8-speed auto while the SRT has a 5-speed?

Trying to move from that premium gas, eh? You can find something nicer thats in your price range.

they didnt implement it into the Hemi yet

2014 tho the V8's will have the 8 speed

Yup. 2014 Grand Cherokee was the first SRT to get the eight speed. Should be in the 300 and Charger SRT's next model year.

Last edited:
Honestly I wanted to try something American and a little bit beefier. I was looking at getting the newer jaqs as well but not to sure yet

Back
Top Bottom