Does anyone know a site that helps you with math?

Originally Posted by aznlilrs

Originally Posted by 216301baller

khan academy thank me later

Khan Academy is the best to learn on your own. There's more than just math too and it's really easy to understand.

This.  Bill Gates uses this time to kill time.

Just bookmarked Khan Academy for the Physics class I am currently sitting clueless in. This is why I love NT so much.

thank you all, i needed something like this to get through calculus
pimp.gif

anyone get that mathway premium account? how good are the explanations?

I used mathway last semester and it was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 for some of the homework I needed to catch up on. 

Originally Posted by Xavier

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

mathway

seen some girl in my class use this site. seems legit. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
just saved my life...... that site is god sent
smokin.gif
I had 4 quizzes to take in my Math class last semester before a deadline due to me procrastinating for weeks..opened up Mathway in one tab and the quizzes in another tab
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
...passed that Math class 
roll.gif
roll.gif

khan academy turned my inner nerd on. they have everything on that site COVERED 
eek.gif
. math, chemistry, biology, stuff of that nature.

I think there should be a thread started specifically for math tutoring (and any other subject for that matter).
I'd be more than willing to help out, provided there's some order in the thread and it's taken seriously.
I don't know EVERYTHING but I'm willing to help wherever I can and I'm sure there's many other members that are way more knowledgable than I am
that would like to help out as well, that way we could all learn from each other and help each other out.
Many sites simply just don't offer one to one assistance, let alone for free, so it would be a smart idea in my opinion.

There's some other forums that could be of assistance also. I know I've used physicsforums.com quite a bit but it's usually for higher level math
and some of the people there can often come off as elitists. They also MAKE you work through the problem yourself, while only providing minimal assistance/direction.
That's ideally how upper level math should be taught. However, it can be VERY frustrating when on the receiving end and dealing with their ego's as well.

Back
Top Bottom