Does anyone know anything about these air force ones? I cant find any info about them anywhere.

Screenshot_20200113-150857_Poshmark.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-07-White-Purple-Laser-Blue-2007-sz-11-/122890836822

From the above listing, I guess it came out 2007 and the product code is 315122-151. U can probably figure out the colorways if googled that product code.
I didn't know that thank you
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-07-White-Purple-Laser-Blue-2007-sz-11-/122890836822

From the above listing, I guess it came out 2007 and the product code is 315122-151. U can probably figure out the colorways if googled that product code.
How did you know/ find the product code? Was it on the tag or box label?

Definitely one of the 2007 releases. I can’t remember if they were associated with a store or not but they were part of that 25th anniversary line.

Definitely one of the 2007 releases. I can’t remember if they were associated with a store or not but they were part of that 25th anniversary line.
Thanks for the info, I just got them in the mail, and they are awsome, going to need a sole swap because the glue is dry and crumbly, it's weird because I have an 06 mr. Shoe Baltimore release af1 and they are still holding up strong af

Were these anywhere near limited?
Well, tbh I dont think so. Ebay and poshmark have alot of the same pairs listed for 18-30$...but alot of the postings had original or limited in the description. I wouldn't bet money they are limited but you never know.

Ok so... I'm not sure if its relevant or not but I took of the sole and mid sole, i have acquired new air units and will be using the og outsole. The problem is, after I removed the soles the outsole seems huge compared to what it used to be. I put the old air units back in and it's still a drastic difference. My question is, is this normal? And what can I do to fix the problem?

Well, tbh I dont think so. Ebay and poshmark have alot of the same pairs listed for 18-30$...but alot of the postings had original or limited in the description. I wouldn't bet money they are limited but you never know.
I feel like they were readily available back then. But, once someone said they were part of a pack, I wasn't sure.

I still have my pair.

Back
Top Bottom