Does anyone know release dates for any of these big 2010 albums??? vol. Ye, Nas, Cudi, Lupe, etc

Copied and pasted from a different thread... anyone know anything about any of these? Game's album isapparently set for March 23, 2010 but besides that I don't know of any others.

Dr.Dre: Detox (rumored... PLEASE!)
Drake: Thank Me Later
Kanye West : Good @%@ Job (will likely be renamed)
Eminem: Relapse 2
Game: The R.E.D. Album
Mike Posner: ? (currently untitled)
Big Sean: Finally Famous
Nas and Damien Marley: Distant Relatives
Lupe Fiasco: L.A.S.E.R.S.
N.E.R.D: Instant Gratification
T.I.: ? (pending release from jail)
Young Jeezy: Thug Motivation 103
Kid Cudi: Cudder
Lil' Wayne: Carter IV (depends on jail time)

Drake is March 10 (Until it gets pushed by some "Smart" exec.. Sylvia)

No Lupe in 2010

No Wayne in 2010 other than rebirth

NERD summer

The rest 3rd to 4th quarter

Originally Posted by hennySMASH

No Lupe in 2010

NERD summer

nooooooooooooooo

No LASERS #!*? I hope Lupe can hold it down wit one or two more mixtapes at least...

NERD summer
Can't wait.
pimp.gif

I'm determined to catch a show this year. Hopefully, they don't just play an opening act. I want a pure N*E*R*D set.

i thought cudder was scheduled for spring. honestly im probably most hyped for that one
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Drake March 30th i heard

Its a Distant Relatives thread floating around here with the release date in it

I think Lupe will drop this year...his album has been done for quite some time according to him...Atlantic just giving him the blues I guess

hadnt heard bout a Jeezy date other than dat Feb one... but since nothing has been promoted expect nutin earlier than late march

This is rappers we talking about man, I don't believe in release dates until it's actually in the stores.

Just dug something up... kinda late, from late October http://www.mtv.com/news/a.../20091029/kid_cudi.jhtml

We already know he's hard at work on projects with rapper Chip Tha Ripper and Brooklyn electro duo Ratatat, but backstage at this past weekend's Ulalume Music Festival in Columbia, Maryland, he revealed details of another album, a compilation disc he's dubbed Cudder. And he's aiming extra high on this one.

"Cudder is basically an album of me working with artists that have inspired me or artists that have helped me grow and people who I've always admired," Cudi said. "So far, we've got Snoop, Travis Barker - trying to get Green Day onboard, hopefully, Kings of Leon, hopefully. I'm really trying to do all the collabs that I couldn't do for the [Man on the Moon] album, and then some, because the album was so themed that I had to strip a lot of features. We're going to have the Clipse on this compilation, Robin Thicke, hopefully we're going to get in the studio, I just did a record for his upcoming album; it's amazing."

Cudi said he's aiming to have Cudder out by "summertime at the latest," and while the idea of him working with, say, Billie Joe Armstrong might seem a bit odd, he points to Moon tracks like "Pursuit of Happiness" (his collaboration with Ratatat and MGMT) as proof that he can pull it off and as a possible preview of how the song might turn out.

^
pimp.gif
really lookin forward to that album. and hes supposed to release the next man on the moon after that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I doubt the Good %@@ Job title will change. He's been talking about it for a minute. College Dropout,Late Registration,Graduation and Good %@@ Job. Fourpart series. Dre said 2011. Just give up on that %@%%, it will never be able to live up to ten years of hype.

No Lupe in 2010

NERD summer

You sure? cause if you are
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

You'll be lucky if 5 of those albums drop this year.
Enh, I see all those albums dropping in 2010 except for Cudi, Big Sean and Wayne for obvious reasons.

Back
Top Bottom