Does anyone know the specific model of this Air Max 1?

It's in the list of Air Max 1's on the following link. The shoe doesn't appear to exist. The caption for it actually says "Undeniably, the closest we'll ever get a New Balance 99X x Nike hybrid. Strangely, rumour had it this release wasn't even actually the work of Nike at all! Some pairs said the shoes were made in Thailand, while others said 'Made in Thailande'. Whatever the case, whoever made these did an impeccable job!"

Can someone confirm if these ever existed and if they did, what model they are?

The All-Time Greatest Nike Air Max 1s: Part One

Attachments

• The-All-Time-Greatest-Nike-Air-Max-1s-Part-One-Grey-Mesh-Miniswoosh.jpg
    The-All-Time-Greatest-Nike-Air-Max-1s-Part-One-Grey-Mesh-Miniswoosh.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 144
That grey mesh is fire.. remember an exact same look but bottom was gum. Those AM 1 chili’s :nthat:

Last edited:
As the article states, yes they exist. Can't find the product code for now though.

See

As the article states, yes they exist. Can't find the product code for now though.

See

Not sure you read my full post, the post said that Nike may not have actually made them, according to the article. They could have potentially been made as fakes. It's weird that you can't find them on any sneaker blogs, but you can find them on weird "side" websites that typically have fakes. That may explain why I'm questioning it's validity. I can't find them on GOAT, StockX, Stadium Goods, Flight Club or any widely known re-sellers, which leads me to believe the article is correct. In further thinking, I probably posed my question incorrectly. I should have asked if anyone can confirm these are real and not fakes; someone that has either owned or currently owns them and purchased them from Nike or a Nike affiliated retailer. My bad.

This is what the article states:

Undeniably, the closest we'll ever get a New Balance 99X x Nike hybrid. Strangely, rumour had it this release wasn't even actually the work of Nike at all! Some pairs said the shoes were made in Thailand, while others said 'Made in Thailande'. Whatever the case, whoever made these did an impeccable job!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom