Does anyone know what the name of this shirt is or where i can get one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a guy on a website who has this shirt and he's a total a hole and i domt want to buy it off him does anyone hav any idea wat its called or where i csn find it i would greatly appreciate it!!! Its a t-shirt of looks like Jordan 1s with lines forming a Chicago bulls head the shoes are red and black.

I thought this was what this app was for to help ea other not insult ea other...

Theres a guy on a website who has this shirt and he's a total a hole and i domt want to buy it off him does anyone hav any idea wat its called or where i csn find it i would greatly appreciate it!!! Its a t-shirt of looks like Jordan 1s with lines forming a Chicago bulls head the shoes are red and black.
[emoji]128528[/emoji]

I have that shirt. It's called Ain't no Bull. Got it from NDC about 5 years ago. I was just thinking I should have bought atleast 5

View media item 2482321

Last edited:
Awesome thanks brother!!! Yea this shirt is bad ***!!! He wants 18$ for it plus i have to pay like 7$ for shipping and he's just been a real jerk about it. I guess he dont really want yo sell it. I really do appreciate the help tho bro!!!

Awesome thanks brother!!! Yea this shirt is bad ***!!! He wants 18$ for it plus i have to pay like 7$ for shipping and he's just been a real jerk about it. I guess he dont really want yo sell it. I really do appreciate the help tho bro!!!

If the shirt is in good condition may be worth getting if you want it bad enough.

Jordan shirts typically sell for $35+ new.

If the shirt is in good condition may be worth getting if you want it bad enough.

Jordan shirts typically sell for $35+ new.

I was thinking the same thing. Jordan tees can be up to $40-$45 new these days. Just for a simple TEE, and it's not like the screen printing has gotten better with time; if anything, it's noticeably worse and the shirts wear out quicker. Depending on the shirt, $25 total can be a really good deal, even if it's a gently used shirt. If it's one you want that badly, I don't see what the problem is.

Last edited:
Yea he ended up letting me get it for 13 plus 7 shipping and handling. It is supposed to be gently used so we will see tomm when it comes in the mail... Thanks for your input really made me feel better about the purchase... Have a good one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom