Does Anyone Know What These Are?

still have my white/blk/ colorway. will post pics for the youngns when i take some 2morrow.

yea... back then they used to release team shoes with similarities of the numbered Jordan that were out at the same time. these are OK but I never was a bigfan.

im surprised that so many didnt know about this shoe. these were back when it was "cool" to wear Jumpmans.

never had a pair, but they look like the ventilation is imaginary.

and oh yea... XV=
pimp.gif

The only thing that sucked about those is you couldn't zip them up once they were on your foot. Otherwise, dope design!

wow, these were EVERYWHERE....you mean to tell me that some of you guys have "never seen these before"? this was when jordan team shoes were in theirprime. Sorry for the semi-rant, its just wow... reminds me of how uneducated some of the newer cats are with the JB history. Im not trying to put anyone downhere but...do a little homework,.

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

The only thing that sucked about those is you couldn't zip them up once they were on your foot. Otherwise, dope design!
Really? I have no trouble at all zipping mine up (got a pair sitting about 3 feet away from me as I type this
smile.gif
)

And I LOVE these shoes. The lines are so aggressive. I know these and the XV weren't ever that popular but I loved both designs and proudly still wearthem.

Remember these.. I was in 4th grade and a kid on the varsity basketball team.. I went to a catholic school from K-8, and Varsity was 7-8 grade, I was on the JVteam 5th and 6th, I was in 4th and started at point lmao. Anyways.. kid on the varsity team had 'em and I went home and told my mom about the zipper madeup a whole story.. didn't get 'em but I do remember these lol g00d sht

I had the black/purple pair when they released.
pimp.gif
An outlet buy if iremember correctly too haha

Back
Top Bottom