Does anyone know where I can cop authentic Nike NBA shorts at?

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by jordanfan6

i dont know why people be hating on the adidas gear they have been putting out they gear on point..

Sorry bro, Adidas been putting out trash. Quality from Nike in past kills this adidas crap. Just saying.

Lol I dont LIKE alot of Adidas' stuff either but there is no problem in the quality of gamers no matter what sport.

i dont know why people be hating on the adidas gear they have been putting out they gear on point..

Sorry bro, Adidas been putting out trash. Quality from Nike in past kills this adidas crap. Just saying.

Lol I dont LIKE alot of Adidas' stuff either but there is no problem in the quality of gamers no matter what sport.

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

After Champion lost their monopoly on League gear, we had a bunch of different outfitters for different teams. I believe Nike had: Chicago, Boston, Portland, Lakers, and the Raptors. I may be missing some...

there were a few more:

Dallas
Washington
Detroit
Miami
San Antonio

After Champion lost their monopoly on League gear, we had a bunch of different outfitters for different teams. I believe Nike had: Chicago, Boston, Portland, Lakers, and the Raptors. I may be missing some...

there were a few more:

Dallas
Washington
Detroit
Miami
San Antonio

I just got some 2007 all star adidas shorts and i have to say the quality is up there with other authentic shorts i have/had.

I just got some 2007 all star adidas shorts and i have to say the quality is up there with other authentic shorts i have/had.

Since the new contract that the league signed with Adidas not too long ago, the gear they've been producing using their Revolution 30 material is hands down the best jersey material –– from a performance standpoint –– used for authentics.  Period.  Though the old school mesh looks much better than dri-fit, dazzle !!@$#$!%, etc... I'm sure anyone who hoops can tell you that compared to the new jerseys those old ones are itchier than a MUG.  Even still, it's mostly just the jerseys and not the shorts.
I do agree that nothing even comes close to the waistbands on authentic Nike shorts from the first half of the 90s.  Such as those Bulls shorts above.  Raw as +%*%.  And honestly, that's all I really care about when I ball.  Comfy shorts, wet feet, and a loose shirt.  Just saying.

Since the new contract that the league signed with Adidas not too long ago, the gear they've been producing using their Revolution 30 material is hands down the best jersey material –– from a performance standpoint –– used for authentics.  Period.  Though the old school mesh looks much better than dri-fit, dazzle !!@$#$!%, etc... I'm sure anyone who hoops can tell you that compared to the new jerseys those old ones are itchier than a MUG.  Even still, it's mostly just the jerseys and not the shorts.
I do agree that nothing even comes close to the waistbands on authentic Nike shorts from the first half of the 90s.  Such as those Bulls shorts above.  Raw as +%*%.  And honestly, that's all I really care about when I ball.  Comfy shorts, wet feet, and a loose shirt.  Just saying.

The new Adidas Revolution 30 shorts are so much better then the previous Adidas or Reebok authentic shorts. The quality on the Rev 30 are great, but the price is a bit steep. I got the Bulls white and Blazers white but with a discount. I don't have any of the authentic Nike NBA shorts, but I do have some Nike NCAA Authentic shorts and I personally feel that the Adidas Rev 30 shorts are the best.

The new Adidas Revolution 30 shorts are so much better then the previous Adidas or Reebok authentic shorts. The quality on the Rev 30 are great, but the price is a bit steep. I got the Bulls white and Blazers white but with a discount. I don't have any of the authentic Nike NBA shorts, but I do have some Nike NCAA Authentic shorts and I personally feel that the Adidas Rev 30 shorts are the best.

ebay is your best bet, you'll have to wait till I think 2013 when adidas contract with the nba ends. I think that's when NIKE gets to make NBA products once again.

ebay is your best bet, you'll have to wait till I think 2013 when adidas contract with the nba ends. I think that's when NIKE gets to make NBA products once again.

Originally Posted by osubass1

there were a few more:

Dallas
Washington
Detroit
Miami
San Antonio
I remember Puma had a few teams like the Sonics
frown.gif

Originally Posted by osubass1

there were a few more:

Dallas
Washington
Detroit
Miami
San Antonio
I remember Puma had a few teams like the Sonics
frown.gif

Guys can you help on sizing? I have some Nike Authentic Raptors shorts that were a size 42. Are the Adidas similar? I see people on Ebay saying that 36 is XL and these 42's fit well, but are too short for my taste. I usually wear an XL in my Nike Shorts and L in Jordan Shorts.

Guys can you help on sizing? I have some Nike Authentic Raptors shorts that were a size 42. Are the Adidas similar? I see people on Ebay saying that 36 is XL and these 42's fit well, but are too short for my taste. I usually wear an XL in my Nike Shorts and L in Jordan Shorts.

Been looking for REV 30s but they don't seem to make anything smaller than size Med. Does anyone know if adidas even produces these authentics in a size small? I know pre-rev30 authentic shorts came in 32, which would be a size small...

I search for the NBA Shorts on ebay.com ,why is much different in the price with the same size?

Back
Top Bottom