Does anyone on NT do/know anything about Vector Marketing?

I have this interview for this place workforstudents.com later today and I wanted to know if anyone knew anything about what they do and what it's like. Isaw the ad online and filled out an app. They said the base pay was 14.50 an hour. I read the wikipedia and it sounded fine besides some of the criticismit's recieved. Anyone care to shed any light on the topic?

Damn. *@#* that.

Should I call and cancel my interview or just blow them off?

either don't show- or - call and say you found another job and sorry for wasting their time. I would go with the later of the two.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mannn i've had them call me at least 10 times and they've sent me over 20 letters in th mail tryin to recruit me.

My boy is a manager for one of their locations, all you do is sell expensive knives that are really unnecessary luxuries and get commission

Avoid it like the plague. I was suckered into the orientation session my freshman year in college. I was one of those brainwashed peeps like ''Wow,that really is sharp''. Right afterward I called my wife (gf at the time) and she brought me back to my senses.

laugh.gif

one of my roommates was supposed to go work for them..but he ended up not going to the interview or whatever it was

Originally Posted by CowboyQuang

Avoid it like the plague. I was suckered into the orientation session my freshman year in college. I was one of those brainwashed peeps like ''Wow, that really is sharp''. Right afterward I called my wife (gf at the time) and she brought me back to my senses.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

thats funny that you made this post...in Queens, Ny i went with my friend for his interview..i signed up for one...then i looked at the vector marketingoffiical website to look more into it and if you read it theres no base pay its all off commision no hourly pay..its bull crap dont waste your time....

laugh.gif
i remember when i had no work experience and they was the only job that called me back

i told dude i was goin to the bathroom and never came back

laugh.gif
I remember them calling me a few minutes after I applied online. I was like this company must be desperate for employees, calling me with the quickness.
roll.gif

I never knew what the company was about until my sister told me and I never went to the interview.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I had an interview with Raj Kumar Hear in queens the very next day i applied for the interview. I read up on it and cancelled. I knew it was pretty badoperation when he 's the guy on the answering machine and the only guy answering the phone. Dude called me three times after to set up another interview.
laugh.gif

I too filled out an app today and called in for in an interview, then the name 'vector marketing' made me realize it was definitely a scheme so I hungup mid-way while she was talking
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wasted my time through three days of orientation and it wasn't until the fourth day I wised up. It was when they told me I had to start selling to familyand friends first. I got up in the middle of the orientation and walked out the door.

Originally Posted by Kid Mega Man

DO YOU WANNA SELL KNIVES FOR A LIVING?
hahaha one of my friends fell for this. told me he was selling knives i just smh and let him find out for himself

I guess I'm the only one with ANYTHING good to say about Vector.
laugh.gif
Knives are fantastic, and I use the starter set I got daily. I worked this summer andalthough it was a really annoying job, I made good money and didn't really have to put any effort into it at all. It sucks that when you start, your bosswill be straight calling you twice a day asking what you're doing and when you have appointments. I did get good sales experience and I feel like it helpedme in the long run. I do feel sorry for the people who do it for a living though.

Back
Top Bottom