does anyone on NT know about the skylanders video games and/or toys?

title.... my daughter wants these games and toys , i dont know much about it and was hoping somoene from NT would help 

aware me please 

My little brother loves these things. :lol: Just think of them like this generation's version of pokemon. Long story short, there are a bunch of different monsters with different powers that they have to use to beat Kaos, the bad guy of the series. Those monsters are the figurines that you'll be buying for $10-$20/ea.

Those figurines aren't just toys, though.They come with an NFC chip that allows your kid to load the character into the Skylander video games. There are currently 5 video games, but luckily for you (and your wallet) the newest game just came out in September, so you have a few months before the next one comes out.

Pepper your bank account's angus.

Last edited:
My little brother loves these things.
laugh.gif
Just think of them like this generation's version of pokemon. Long story short, there are a bunch of different monsters with different powers that they have to use to beat Kaos, the bad guy of the series. Those monsters are the figurines that you'll be buying for $10-$20/ea.

Those figurines aren't just toys, though.They come with an NFC chip that allows your kid to load the character into the Skylander video games. There are currently 5 video games, but luckily for you (and your wallet) the newest game just came out in September, so you have a few months before the next one comes out.

Pepper your bank account's angus.
laugh.gif
  peppering as we speak , the latest one is trap team right ? i have a ps4 so ill get her the latest version on the ps4 

riiiiight...for your daughter...

giphy.gif

not gonna lie i low key wanted to know the deal with them too, they look cool

Nope, Skyland Superchargers is the newest game. Its the one with vehicles.

Also, prepare to have all of your daughter's conversations revolve around skylanders. Literally everything comes back to it. :lol:

@amarano  i wouldnt be ashamed of it bro , i love video games and spend countless hours on 2k and rocket league 
laugh.gif
 and thank you guys i almost went out and bought trap team for her yesterday im going to go look into superchargers right now .....she actually learned about it watching a vlog of some dude thats into the game with his daughter and son ..........theres like 3 families that vlog that she loves to watch on youtube even more than cartoons lol 

Back
Top Bottom