Does anyone own the Air Max Panoramic??? POST PICS!!!

I just realized I've NEVER seen anyone with that shoe in my whole tenure on NT. Do people just not like it? Is it just a long lost forgotten model?

Even google fails searching for pics. So does anybody own a pair they'd be willing to share some photos? Thanks.

Oops! I guess it helps to put "Nike" in the search.

This is still the only picture I found which I think was from a Nike in-store marketing print.

3329_13.jpg

Never heard of that shoe myself. What year was this from? Looks like 2002/2003 or so.

My guess would be that it was a buy-in exclusive, where a company like Foot Locker agrees to purchase a minimum number of units in exchange for creative design input.  It looks like the Air Max TL 2.5 midsole with a "foamposite" upper material similar to the Air Trainerposite.  The website the picture was taken from is in German, so it also could have been a European excluisve.  
If anyone can translate German to English, there's a description under the photo:
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...com.microsoft:en-US&rlz=1I7ADSA_en&tbs=isch:1

PAAAAACAJCFMJAGBt.jpg

Nike_Trainerposite_Zipper.jpg

^ Didn't even notice. Funny cuz I speak German too.

Nike Air Max Panoramic

The Nike Air Max Panoramic is covered with a high-value leather surface and is equipped with a going through Air Max system.

The Nike Air Max Panoramic is a Mix out of the Air Max 97 and the 2000.

The shoe offers gives to run the highest deceit comfort and the general Air system one the feeling on air "Air".

(I only speak German on the internet though lol - aka free translators)

Oddly enough, I just threw out a beat up old pair that I had since they first came out. They were alright, but the cushioning was incredibly hard on them. I remember buying the last 2 in my local finishline and selling 1 pair to a friend because I knew I wouldn't EVER wear the 2nd pair.

I wanted a pair of these until I tried them on, they weren't near as comfy as they looked so I passed

I just realized I've NEVER seen anyone with that shoe in my whole tenure on NT. Do people just not like it? Is it just a long lost forgotten model?

Even google fails searching for pics. So does anybody own a pair they'd be willing to share some photos?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom