Does anyone remember the last time Michael Jordan suited up in a Chicago Bulls uniform and wore ..?

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I remember that game. Didn't MJ swapped out of his I's at halftime because they weren't comfortable for him? Damn, memories! Those are DS OG I's. I remember going nuts when I was young watching the game live. I remember callin' my boyz telling them to watch the game bc MJ was wearing the I's.

Straight
pimp.gif

naw he kept em on all game. they were a half size small and ahmad even did a sideline report talkin about how he brought the 13's (wht/red) incase he had to swtich em up

Even MJ knew that the only pair of vintage OG Jordans he could rock back in 98 were the 1's.
pimp.gif
pictures though...I too remember this game very well..
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

"Gotta be the shoes"
THAT'S RIGHT!! haha
smokin.gif

..as far as Jordan playing in 13 year old shoes... are you kidding ME?! Mike could've played barefoot and smoked everyone on the court.
laugh.gif

this was me watching the game....

eek.gif

my older bro had those OGs in 85, he wore em for like 2 yrs str8

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I remember that game. Didn't MJ swapped out of his I's at halftime because they weren't comfortable for him? Damn, memories! Those are DS OG I's. I remember going nuts when I was young watching the game live. I remember callin' my boyz telling them to watch the game bc MJ was wearing the I's.

Straight
pimp.gif

naw he kept em on all game. they were a half size small and ahmad even did a sideline report talkin about how he brought the 13's (wht/red) incase he had to swtich em up

I saw this game on tv. I remember just like you guys stated that the commentators made sure to discuss how Mike said they were uncomfortable. 
           "That's one hundred, pbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" - Birdman

I remember this game, wow. And to think, it was this game that planted the seed of re-issuing jordans....brilliant
laugh.gif

one of the best games he ever played.. each quarter was show time.. plus considering those OG 1's...

I remember watching this on my old @## 19 inch magnavox. I was 18 years old and working at walmart during this period. I almost regret selling my OG 1's a year ago.. same colorway MJ's wearing in this game but, then I remember that I got $1,000 for them. lol FTW.

OG 1 midsoles are made from rubber as opposed to polyurethane so it doesnt get brittle and crack, they would still be 100% to this day

Back
Top Bottom