Does anyone think Pacquiao is taking steriods or HGH?

this fight is gon finally happen in 2012 not unless one or both of 'em get beat by their opponents this year.

I believe he was taking a drug that helps blood flow..as soon as he went up in weight classes he started knocking these dudes out that were way bigger than him.

but Marquez will expose his flaws once again and then Mayweather is gonna finish him.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

LOL where have you been ?
pac-man agreed to terms and mayweather was given a deadline to agree, and guess what, he never did
laugh.gif

Pac fans still lying. He never agreed to the terms that mayweather laid out, which is being randomly testing all the way up to the day of the fight and immediately after. I think he agreed to either 14 days or 7 days before the fight. However, Mayweather has agreed to every single one of pacs demands.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

LOL where have you been ?
pac-man agreed to terms and mayweather was given a deadline to agree, and guess what, he never did
laugh.gif
THIS.
laugh.gif
  Pac been agreed to all Mayweather's demands.  Money never responded.

Man, this fight has to be made, while people still care 
frown.gif

I don't want these dudes in their 40's fighting each other when they're both broke

Look, I like Pac Man & would like nothing more than see him beat the snot out of Mayweather but I find it strange that he won't permit testing within 14 days of the fight. This fight would be epic though...

If you've got nothing to hide, you'll agree to any form of testing.

Simple as that.

You guys act like Manny saying "Sure, I'll take the blood tests, just as long as you guys let me know when they're gonna be" is any kind of concession.

That's like a drug dealer saying, "Sure, the feds can rush my spot... you just gotta let me know the date and time in advance first".

If I'm Floyd, I wouldn't take the fight either. Dude's got an undefeated record and career legacy on the line. Why risk losing that all over a guy who won't subject to testing to prove he's clean?

I'm not sure and no way I could be since I don't know Pac Man.... But if he was on roids or other banned supplements it would not surprise me at all..

Just consent to the damn Olympic Style testing and get the damn thing over with.. It would be a massive pay day and he would be doing something all your fans want to see..

He gives the idea that he is hiding something

and even if pacman passed his previous tests it dont mean hes not taking steroids... you can still get away with it for example barry bonds and marion jones 

Back
Top Bottom