Does Anyone Use the Hole in Your Boxers?

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Nothing worse than when youre playin ball and your joint keeps floppin out as you run up court.

(this thread is gettin rather personal, i think im done replying in here.)
Cosign
smh.gif
that $*$* is incredibly annoying.

Hold up.

You clowns actually unbutton the top button of your pants, unzip or unbutton the fly and then pull your boxers down and lift your junk over the top?!?! *%@?!?!You can't be serious!!

Newsflash kids...you just undo the fly of your pants and thread your soldier through the hole in you boxers and the one in you pants*.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at the responses in this thread, I would have thought that most of you sit down to pee.

*Side note: For this reason jeans and pants with zippers are trash. It's either button-fly or nothing. You can't be scraping your member on the zipperteeth. If your one of those that complain about a button fly being too difficult you might want to stick to wearing a skirt.

i do only when im wearing dress pants and they got the inner button, the outer button, the belt, etc etc....its easier/quicker to just unzip, unbutton, andfinally....whip it out.

laugh.gif
at some of the replies in here.

But I lift up the left side of the boxer leg with the right hand, get somewhat of a one sided Melvin, pull my junk out, and slightly push.....with jeans ordress pants or whatever. Sweats and hoop shorts I just lift him over the top.

I have used the banger hole [that's what it was called when I was younger] for easy access for female companionsbefore, but now I just drop 'em to the floor....I'm a fan of freedom.

I walked into a bathroom at a hockey game and some kid was standing there peeing with his drawers around his ankles, and his dad was right there. He needs tocorrect his boy ASAP. Doin his kid a big disservice letting him go like that in a public restroom.

i use it all the time. i think most of you probably are sagging your pants so there really isn't much distance from junk to waistband. i wear suitseveryday though and i wear them where i'm supposed to and undoing the belt the french closure and zipper then moving the dress shirt out the way just toflip my %*# over the top is way too much effort.

Some of my friends told me they didn't understand the idea of using that hole... I've never known anything but to use the hole, unless i've gotlike mesh/durasheen shorts on with no fly or something.

I dunno - maybe it's a regional thing or something.

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

So what, you just walk up to a urinal and pull a Butters?
nope. i just flip it over the elastic, handle my business and keep it pushing. the kids who did that in elementary school got clowned. or worse...sole marks on their butt cheeks
roll.gif

i gotta try that this weekend when i hit up the bar
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom