Does anyone watch telemundo for the hot latin women on there?

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by ericescobar

yall don't even know its abll about Cosita from despierta america

AYO!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

and that battle of the sexes game show they got. thats pretetty hottt toooo them mamis are killin it on that channel!!!

Originally Posted by marvelnikekid

ima let yall n_ no whats goin down... on sat 12o'clock..... maaaad latinos dancin in bathin suits........ and on week days 530....... jean up..... chicks booty;s n different types of jeans..... thank ME later
wth are you talking about, we'll thank you when you learn how to construct a sentence so you can get a better job so we dont have to supportyour %@+ by paying higher taxes when your on welfare. jk
laugh.gif

All the time , i think you have to be an 8.5 just to get on the channel and besides the women there News is crazy they have footage nobody else get i meandudes that just got killed on video crazy . The The Latin Beauty Pagents are ridiculous every broad is a 9 or better

Women like these are the reason I'm perusing a career as a doctor just so I can attract women like these.

I'm sorry but NT got me watching Spanish shows now

I used to tune in for this show, it started with a B Buenesdinedos or something like that but it was on Gala Vison, all of the women, I mean ALL of them seemedto have fat !*%es, breast implants and rocked open toe stilettoes...I had no clue what they were saying but it looked and sounded sexy lol

Back
Top Bottom