Does every1 really hate the Jordan 2009 or is everyone jumping the band wagon

the 2k9 will grow on us just like the 20-23's did. when u look at them at first they ugly but after time they look alot better. and then when u see a PE ina nice colorway it makes u wanna go buy them.

I don't entirely dislike them. They are way comfortable. I don't really like the way they look when I glance down but the profile is nice with somejeans. Probably worth the price from a technical performance standpoint but not from an aesthetic point of view.

i personally do not like the shoe worst jordan i seen IMO....but i have changed my mind after a certain color way has dropped...seen them in person notimpressed that marble look on the mid-sole is gross but everyone has their own style....will see with future color ways if i changed my mind plus a lil topricey

To me, the XV was the worst Jordan ever.... until the 09's dropped but I cant really mention them in the same breath as the other sigs... I almost feellike that violates the legacy.... which is probably the reason they wanted it to be a 2009 instead of a 24.

Don't really hate them but not really a fan either,,,,,,I like some of the PE colorways,,,,,,definitely not worth $190

Saw them in person, and they look a lot better than they do in pics.

Saw them for $150 at DTLR and was tempted, but 1/2 cents and eggs are better IMO

They'll go cheaper.

Kinda too plain
tired.gif

i like these shoes and wuz pissed when the black joints hit n my 12s were sold out i got the gr white ones thou

The shoes aren't bad. They are nice shoes but not really special. I only buy shoes like this for playing ball in and they don't sound like they aregreat ballin' shoes. I'd rather pick up another pair of 23s. If the 2009s go on a deep discount I will probably pick up a pair...probably.

-S

^^^^You cant seriously tell me that the XX3's were a great balling shoe? Thee 2009's are by far a better ballin shoe.

shoes are definitely nicer in person.
i was content when i first saw pictures.
liked them because they reminded me of hte 14s
but then was just kind of unsure because of hte shape
shoes feel comfortable too, but a bit on the heavier side
if i had the money to cop, had the chance at 110, i would
these would be a summer or strictly basketball shoe
i know i'm going to regret passing on them =//

wouldnt mind buying the sneakers for 100$, well hey why buy them for 190$ when nike just spends 7$ to make he shoes
laugh.gif

if they came out with a fresh colorway my opinion might change, but the ones slated to come out so far are disgusting

Although they are not a bad looking shoe, they are not worth the 190 price tag JB is asking for. I really think if they added some red to the shoe and droppedthe price to around 140-150 range, then more people would buy them. If I can find them later on for around 100, then I will probably get the White pair. Also,most of the future releases and PE's have been pretty much lackluster to say the least.

I highly doubt that these will be coveted If/WHEN Jb decides to Retro them in the next ten years or so. See the Retro XV's for example......

shoes are nice, complaining about the price is dumb, we all know they will get cheaper (people already copping for $140), i agree people will be beasting forthese later on. i know i want a pair of the GR white ones. just watching the prices drop for now. wouldn't mind the black/gold ones, but those werelimited, thus harder to get for cheap. but yeah shoes are well constructed, nice materials, innovative design, still with somewhat classic jordan appeal.haters are just over thinking it and looking for a reason to be mad. they'll come around.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Although they are not a bad looking shoe, they are not worth the 190 price tag JB is asking for. I really think if they added some red to the shoe and dropped the price to around 140-150 range, then more people would buy them. If I can find them later on for around 100, then I will probably get the White pair. Also, most of the future releases and PE's have been pretty much lackluster to say the least.

I highly doubt that these will be coveted If/WHEN Jb decides to Retro them in the next ten years or so. See the Retro XV's for example......

certain colorways of the XV are coveted by many, examples

white/purple
white/red
flints
white/green

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

if they came out with a fresh colorway my opinion might change, but the ones slated to come out so far are disgusting
So what you're saying its all about looks not performance? Do you ball? Are you a hypebeast? Jordan Sig shoes are ment for balling. You wontspend 190 on a shoe you dont like because of how it looks in a CW, but you will drop 190 on a shoe that performs the same as the other but in a dif CW?That's why Jordan dont give a crap about quality, people dont even wear them for what they are ment for.

Back
Top Bottom