Does It Get Old Living Someplace That's Nice Year-Round?

Went to San Diego for the first time last week to visit some friends and had an awesome time. The weather and scenery were beautiful. The food was great and the people I met seemed laid-back and in a good mood overall. I could definitely see why they moved out there on a whim.

While I was there, they mentioned that it was odd that it was mostly cloudy for even just parts of the day and that they'd been surfing in December. Went back home where it had rained for four straight days before I left and it proceeded to rain the next two days upon me getting home. :lol:

Does it ever get old living in places like this? I'm mainly referring to the weather, but the culture/lifestyle too. Couldn't help but wonder why everyone doesn't just move to places with a similar climate and things to do.

i love california weather.

CA's a big place. winter nights can get cold (yes, for our standards). we get cloudy days.

snow and stuff is cool, don't think i could deal with that in every day life though.

Even if it did get old you can drive to Big Bear or the Sierra Nevada and play in the snow. California has it all.

I could never do it..i love fall too much...that cool air, the leaves changing, sitting by a fire etc.. I couldn't imagine Halloween in the heat or Christmas time with no snow. I get some people ain't built for that life but that's all I know

Before moving to San Diego I lived in Hawaii for 13 years and I thought nothing beats this place. Moved to San Diego and was sad as hell but after making friends and getting to know the area I fell in love. Visited Hawaii for a week and was ready to go back to S.D.

I left nyc for Texas. I hate the winter and feeling generally cold.

Thinking about going to Miami instead cause h-town lifestyle isn't for me.

Need that fall weather ...don’t like it too hot n sunny and hate the cold as well ...n I don’t mind rain, but driving in it is always a hassle

I left nyc for Texas. I hate the winter and feeling generally cold.

Thinking about going to Miami instead cause h-town lifestyle isn't for me.
What don’t u like about houston ? ...a couple ppl I know be raving about it but I know the summer heat is crazy

What don’t u like about houston ? ...a couple ppl I know be raving about it but I know the summer heat is crazy

The summer heat is wild bro. You wouldn't dare walk down a block you'll fry up like an egg.

Houston is complicated to me. Everything closes at 10-11pm. In nyc I can get what I need 24/7.

You'll enjoy but you will get bored quick. Which is consistently happening to me. Idk might be good for some people but it's not for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom