Does Jordan Brand Uses High Quality Material On Limited Shoes?

irvking

Banned
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Since We All Know The Weak Quality Jordan Brand Uses On TheirRetro Shoes[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Gentry Or Production Team Knows People Will Still Buy Them Even IfIt Was Made With Cheap Materials.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]But What About The Limited Shoes,Do Jordan Brand Target On QualityFor Their Less Produced Shoe?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Example The Military 4's And Mars Blackmon 4's Were MadeIn Horrible Quality[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]But What About The Thunder & Lightning,Were They Made WithHigh Quality Since They Were So Limited[/color]

The Black Laser 4 uses GREAT leather on them. And they arent afflicted with the "banana" syndrom affiliated with other Retro 4s.

The Olive 5 uses a great upper.

^
roll.gif
ouch

sad fact is why should they? like you said people still buy them, so its good for them(cheaper manufacturing cost) bad for us(the loyal customers). After 2003,the quality just went downhill. BTW I hate you Gentry
tongue.gif

no,,
but What I have noticed is newer shoes that release have way better quality than retro`s (XX2`s,,XX1`s,,XX`s)

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Is it True That Team Jordans Are Made Better Than The Retro?[/color]

Originally Posted by IrvKing

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Is it True That Team Jordans Are Made Better Than The Retro?[/color]

$50 Nike's have better leather than retroes

JB has no incentive to use quality leather/materials and that's not gonna change unless something drastic happens with their sales (won't happen).Gentry doesn't want to alienate those who have the OGs as well. It's acceptable excuse, but it's still super lame.

i dont know, the the retro 3 fire red were a gr and it has great quality. wore em many times and the right foot is creaseless. they are probably the same, theLs tour yellow iv had bad quality.

Originally Posted by NKE TLK OG

yeah the numbered j's have better quality than retros i wonder why
The retro's are like a xerox copy of the O.G.(2005-present mustang)
The new sig shoes have to be top notch like a A.M.G Benz.
That way, it holds a "holy grail" status among all other sneakers.
Think about it......

Actually they do. My Anthracite VIII's were much better quality than any other retro VIII I have, and I bought four pairs of the shoe this year.

Also, the X's aren't too bad. Pretty comfortable imo, but that's just me.

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Now If I Bought The Cement 3's Deadstock Today And Start Wearing It,[/color]
[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]What Will Last Longer In Quality[/color]
[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Those 3's Or A Pair Of Jordan XIII's Collezione[/color]

say what you want about them, but in my opinion they are much better in quality, and in play than most all of retros. Its just the looks aren't there

Originally Posted by bims92

i dont know, the the retro 3 fire red were a gr and it has great quality. wore em many times and the right foot is creaseless. they are probably the same, the Ls tour yellow iv had bad quality.

Seriously? the leather is crap compared to older retro IIIs. just because it doesn't crease doesn't mean its quality leather.

Back
Top Bottom