Does Jordan now have an unfair advantage vol. Jumpman

Na....I'm not even sure if Jordan has a relationship with Wade like that.  Even if Wade is a JB player. 

I think Jordan will fail big time as an owner. 

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

its not that nobody knows the answer fam.. its just that the answer is your stupid..
So was your mom when she let your dad slide in her raw
roll.gif

I don't believe so man...too much financial info is readily available...the only way that would work would be large bags of money and blindfolds over all the media heads...I could see none of the top tier players like Wade or JJ taking the exception.

It's not an advantage, players will still take contract cash over the Jordan brand pull from Jordan.

Smh at all the haters, it's a legit question.

Originally Posted by Jonathanchingy

It's not an advantage, players will still take contract cash over the Jordan brand pull from Jordan.

Smh at all the haters, it's a legit question.

Yeah I think thats true because NBA contracts are guaranteed but if  he owned a NFL team, I think it could be a valid tool he could use to recruit free agents. He could could get players to take for a few million less to fit under the salary cap and then make it up to them with endorsement deal bonus. You cant really do that in the NBA because basically every players salary is already slotted depending on the money they already make. Like Lebron already knows the max amount he can make next year, Julius Peppers doesnt.

Nope against CBA. Same reason Mark Cuban can't have Dirk take the vet minimum to get more free agents then slide Dirk $20 mil under the table a year.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

its not that nobody knows the answer fam.. its just that the answer is your stupid..
So was your mom when she let your dad slide in her raw

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually think its a valid question.  
smh.gif
at everyone taking shots.

how is it a valid question??? its a stupid question!

why the #!%% would it matter??? you act like the athletes who are signed to jordan brand all live in one big house together vying for the love of MJ ala flavor of love!

Its a buisness. They are getting paid by Nike regardless. why would it matter that MJ now owns a team??

Now if you had charles oakley or ahmad rashad or any other of jordan's $%* kissing club members signed to Jordan Brand and playing in the nba then you would have a valid question

i don't think OP means playing for Jordan b/c it'd be the cool thing to do, but the contact he has w/ players on a business level to attract them to play for the Bobcats.

Back
Top Bottom