Does nike outlets carry retros from cdp?

b grade is basicly the same as an a grade with minor imperfections.... if you think about it like school grades... A is the best you can get. B is like itsgood but not as good as it can be, it has some problems

Originally Posted by mikeposite

a b-grade is a defect.
Honestly with the way most of the jordans that make it to stores look, there all bgrades pretty much. The way its determined is that if 1 shoe isdefected a few before and after will be pulled and labeled bgrades. For the most part, B grades are the same as the A Grades.

Yeah I remember the Leesburg NikeFactory down here had b-grade Hares and I think I remember another Outlet having the Carmines. Ill take a B-grade any day.Most of the time you'll never find whats wrong with the shoe.

b grades hold up better than the real deal, my b grade hunters still going strong after 4 years, let me know if you find which outlets do get the cdps tho,need to cop some

during production when they find a defective shoe they pull out the 25 shoes before and the 25 after and those r b-grades most of the time they have nothingwrong but dont plan on coppin the cdp shoes in b-grades tho unless u pay attention they sell out like the day the outlet gets them usually

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

I WOULDN'T TAKE A B-GRADE SHOE

too bad you wouldnt even know

b grades are steals, like someone else said if a shoe is deemed a b grade, they'll label a few other shoes before and after in the production line b gradesas well

if it really is a b grade cause of a defect its mostly like extra glue etc

I believe it's 25 before and 25 after any shoe found to have a defect. Therefore, odds are a lot of shoes marked b-grade will have nothing wrong other thanproximity to a flawed shoe in a line-up.

Originally Posted by jonny1200

Originally Posted by mikeposite

a b-grade is a defect.
Honestly with the way most of the jordans that make it to stores look, there all bgrades pretty much. The way its determined is that if 1 shoe is defected a few before and after will be pulled and labeled bgrades. For the most part, B grades are the same as the A Grades.

I have the same thoughts..

B-Grades from the CDP's have been hittin the outlets for sum time now. Just recently an outlet got another shipment of the Carmines. Resellers eat them upas soon as they hit tho

people sleep hard on them. also, i bet the next shoe you cop from someone online will more than likely be a B-grade if it has that jumpman on it. its so manyfactory stores that get them under the radar.

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

people sleep hard on them. also, i bet the next shoe you cop from someone online will more than likely be a B-grade if it has that jumpman on it. its so many factory stores that get them under the radar.

well said

there is an outlet thread in the nike retro forum that will keep you up on any outlet info http://niketalk.com/topic/123798
there is a new one each month. many of the CDP shoes have hit outlets already and in varying quantites and qualities. be aware, they go fast
(and by the way, it would be "Do* nike outlets carry retros from the* cdps")

sometimes you cant tell with an a-grade or a b-grade unless you take them time to look at the differences

Back
Top Bottom