Does NIKEID.com ever have Sales?

I remember about 2 years back they had a friends and fam sale for 30% off, since then i have never seen anything.....I figured before I order the 3 pairs Ihave ready I figured id ask if anybody knew

They use to have employee sales twice a year. I think after the coupon codes leaked and people were using the code who were not suppose to Nike decided to deadthe discounts all together.

buy Nikestore Gift Cards on ebay, the higher value gift card the more you save, example- $300 Giftcard for $250 cash.

sometimes you can really get some good savings for example you would save $63.20 if bought this one.

2rwb3hd.jpg

if you want free shipping but only want one pair of shoes from nikeID and can't meet the $175, can't you just order something that makes you hit the$175 mark, wait for the extra thing you ordered, return it (free returns), and just keep the shoes you ID'ed?

I remember when NikeID first started, my dude grabbed like 4, 20 or 30% off passes from his Aunt who worked at Nike.

If i can remember clearly, there was really nothing worth IDing back in the day so we just tossed em.
I hope they make those again
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

They use to have employee sales twice a year. I think after the coupon codes leaked and people were using the code who were not suppose to Nike decided to dead the discounts all together.

you can also pickup some nice ones on ebay....I got two pairs for around $110-$120 shipped....you just have to be patient and find cws you like that aren'ttoo personalized...

Oh.... they have sales...... on Campus though.....

Trust me.

See Sharkley Thread.....and soon Air Trainer 1 thread, cuz I'd never pay full price for 5 or more NikeID anything..

Back
Top Bottom