DOES NIKETALK HAVE A TROLL PROBLEM?

ohmygosher

Banned
Joined Jul 18, 2012
Naw. The problem is people don't know what a troll is and label any and everyone that doesn't agree with them as a troll. 

Edit:

Raw beat me to it.

Last edited:
Joined Nov 21, 2006
nah I like funny trolls, then some dudes act gets old, but they usually come back with a new persona sooner or later

Joined Jun 30, 2013

you probably think everyone sees your sarcasm and this is acceptable.

waiting for the BAN announcement - if this is acceptable, ....
you're beyond annoying dude, mind your own business. you must be damn sensitive if you think having a little joke isn't acceptable. 

Last edited:

shoelyesses

Banned
Joined Sep 10, 2012

you probably think everyone sees your sarcasm and this is acceptable.

waiting for the BAN announcement - if this is acceptable, ....
I doubt it...it isn't as if he said anything about a person of Asian etc...descent. If that was the case dude would be ban, admins would personally trace ip, come to house, cut internet connection and confiscate any and all devices that could connect to the internet.

Joined Jun 15, 2013
you're beyond annoying dude, mind your own business. you must be damn sensitive if you think having a little joke isn't acceptable. 
so you think joking about what an entire race suffered and many men died is funny - you have serious problems.

if you aren't ban, I'm personally taking issue with the admins here - this has no place here nor anywhere!

go make your new account because I know you will be banned!

Joined Jun 30, 2013
im not even offended because i know in real life youre just one of those virgin trenchcoat lames that wouldnt dare say anything to a black person let alone get buck and disrespectful with one.
implying i was trying to offend you at all.

i actually have several black friends.
so you think joking about what an entire race suffered and many men died is funny - you have serious problems.

if you aren't ban, I'm personally taking issue with the admins here - this has no place here nor anywhere!

go make your new account because I know you will be banned!
people have different senses of humor, get over it. 

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now