DOES NIKETALK HAVE A TROLL PROBLEM?

Naw. The problem is people don't know what a troll is and label any and everyone that doesn't agree with them as a troll. 

Edit:

Raw beat me to it.

Last edited:
op is obviously trolling 
mean.gif

nah I like funny trolls, then some dudes act gets old, but they usually come back with a new persona sooner or later

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

you probably think everyone sees your sarcasm and this is acceptable.

waiting for the BAN announcement - if this is acceptable, ....
you're beyond annoying dude, mind your own business. you must be damn sensitive if you think having a little joke isn't acceptable. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

you probably think everyone sees your sarcasm and this is acceptable.

waiting for the BAN announcement - if this is acceptable, ....
I doubt it...it isn't as if he said anything about a person of Asian etc...descent. If that was the case dude would be ban, admins would personally trace ip, come to house, cut internet connection and confiscate any and all devices that could connect to the internet.

you're beyond annoying dude, mind your own business. you must be damn sensitive if you think having a little joke isn't acceptable. 
mean.gif
so you think joking about what an entire race suffered and many men died is funny - you have serious problems.

if you aren't ban, I'm personally taking issue with the admins here - this has no place here nor anywhere!

go make your new account because I know you will be banned!

im not even offended because i know in real life youre just one of those virgin trenchcoat lames that wouldnt dare say anything to a black person let alone get buck and disrespectful with one.
implying i was trying to offend you at all.

i actually have several black friends.
so you think joking about what an entire race suffered and many men died is funny - you have serious problems.

if you aren't ban, I'm personally taking issue with the admins here - this has no place here nor anywhere!

go make your new account because I know you will be banned!
people have different senses of humor, get over it. 

Back
Top Bottom