** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I just copped 4 #NT fitteds on the deep web for 50 bitcoins each, tho.

Link is underneath the rifles & grenades buy/sell forum.

Holla at the God...

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I just copped 4 #NT fitteds on the deep web for 50 bitcoins each, tho.

Link is underneath the rifles & grenades buy/sell forum.

Holla at the God...

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Exactly what "useful" stuff do you expect to find on the Deep Web? I can try to look for stuff, but it's mostly just for stuff you wouldn't want to look at unless you knew people wouldn't know you were looking at... which tends to be sick twisted #*@$ that people would make people think less of you for looking at.

I know a lot of people were asking about aliens and stuff. I don't want to go too deep in the forums and stuff because I'm at work, but I can check some more later on this evening.
Sure as hell not some sick twisted perverted *#!#....aliens, government information, government corruption, etc. Not some ##+%%$@ article on how to abduct a ##+%%$@ child.

Fam how are you angry at a dude for not potentially putting his freedom on the line so you could be satisfied with your curiosity 
laugh.gif
. How about you log on and search all this stuff yourself

Exactly what "useful" stuff do you expect to find on the Deep Web? I can try to look for stuff, but it's mostly just for stuff you wouldn't want to look at unless you knew people wouldn't know you were looking at... which tends to be sick twisted #*@$ that people would make people think less of you for looking at.

I know a lot of people were asking about aliens and stuff. I don't want to go too deep in the forums and stuff because I'm at work, but I can check some more later on this evening.
Sure as hell not some sick twisted perverted *#!#....aliens, government information, government corruption, etc. Not some ##+%%$@ article on how to abduct a ##+%%$@ child.

Fam how are you angry at a dude for not potentially putting his freedom on the line so you could be satisfied with your curiosity 
laugh.gif

Keep up the good work man def interested in hearing about the non-effed up things that are on there

Sidebar:
I am a government employee and this dude that worked here for 35 years (nasa) got fired last year and had all of his computers, home and work, seized by the Feds.  The rumor around here was he had CP on his comp....At the time i was like Ew who does that....starting to think....maybe he was on the deep web....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Keep up the good work man def interested in hearing about the non-effed up things that are on there

Sidebar:
I am a government employee and this dude that worked here for 35 years (nasa) got fired last year and had all of his computers, home and work, seized by the Feds.  The rumor around here was he had CP on his comp....At the time i was like Ew who does that....starting to think....maybe he was on the deep web....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MrBen23

^ Yeah, or a Deep Web "cover up" story.
nerd.gif

Yeah he prob was on deep web doing what ever it is you do on there...and they just said CP because its the go to reason to bag anyone on there.  I will admit that I buy into a lot of conspiracy theories but this is kinda weird lol.

Never going on there because i know they will kick my door down and find me at my house....depending on Russ to come through with some alien info or 9-11 info...or some government cover up stuff.

Originally Posted by MrBen23

^ Yeah, or a Deep Web "cover up" story.
nerd.gif

Yeah he prob was on deep web doing what ever it is you do on there...and they just said CP because its the go to reason to bag anyone on there.  I will admit that I buy into a lot of conspiracy theories but this is kinda weird lol.

Never going on there because i know they will kick my door down and find me at my house....depending on Russ to come through with some alien info or 9-11 info...or some government cover up stuff.

What I'm afraid of is going into a message board that may have cp and I stumble upon it accidentally--like how threads get hijacked and then have totally different stuff posted. That could have been the case with the NASA guy, too. This stuff can be fairly sensitive I imagine. Feds don't play with the cp stuff. Even teens 'sexting' each other can get busted for it, these days.

What I'm afraid of is going into a message board that may have cp and I stumble upon it accidentally--like how threads get hijacked and then have totally different stuff posted. That could have been the case with the NASA guy, too. This stuff can be fairly sensitive I imagine. Feds don't play with the cp stuff. Even teens 'sexting' each other can get busted for it, these days.

What I'm afraid of is going into a message board that may have cp and I stumble upon it accidentally--like how threads get hijacked and then have totally different stuff posted.
In the deep web, I've yet to come across a message board or thread which has been hijacked to contain incriminating content. The folks on deep web are an entirely different breed than those hacks at 4chan.... you get what you're looking for. 
AND I MUST STRESS: If you do come across stuff you didn't intend to see, or you did and you want it removed you MUST move or delete the data and use the GUTMANN pass to wipe your free space clean to avoid incrimination. 

EDIT: In fact, just use the Gutmann method to wipe your free space regardless of whether you've come across incriminating content. 

What I'm afraid of is going into a message board that may have cp and I stumble upon it accidentally--like how threads get hijacked and then have totally different stuff posted.
In the deep web, I've yet to come across a message board or thread which has been hijacked to contain incriminating content. The folks on deep web are an entirely different breed than those hacks at 4chan.... you get what you're looking for. 
AND I MUST STRESS: If you do come across stuff you didn't intend to see, or you did and you want it removed you MUST move or delete the data and use the GUTMANN pass to wipe your free space clean to avoid incrimination. 

EDIT: In fact, just use the Gutmann method to wipe your free space regardless of whether you've come across incriminating content. 

Originally Posted by tyisny

laugh.gif
How are you not angry dude is looking at how to kidnap children articles and defending him? +@#$* wrong with you?
30t6p3b.gif
   And get your $$$* straight, i never asked dude to search for anything.

Originally Posted by tyisny

laugh.gif
How are you not angry dude is looking at how to kidnap children articles and defending him? +@#$* wrong with you?
30t6p3b.gif
   And get your $$$* straight, i never asked dude to search for anything.

just downloaded mozilla, After I get Tor what should I do? Just want to see for myself.. WILL NOT go on any type of CP or nasty stuff.

Back
Top Bottom