** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

international drug market you say?
nerd.gif

im half interested / half scared of goin in

I'm intrigued to say the least. It's overwhelming how large the internet is, and I always wondered if something along these lines existed.

It's also amazing to me how much the internet seems to reflect "real" life. Commercialized bull *++@ dominates at the top, while the deeper you dig, the more "real" it gets.

This also just goes to prove how much more controlled and censored society really is.

I'm staying on the sidelines for now, but I'm definitely going to look into what this is all about.

I'm intrigued to say the least. It's overwhelming how large the internet is, and I always wondered if something along these lines existed.

It's also amazing to me how much the internet seems to reflect "real" life. Commercialized bull *++@ dominates at the top, while the deeper you dig, the more "real" it gets.

This also just goes to prove how much more controlled and censored society really is.

I'm staying on the sidelines for now, but I'm definitely going to look into what this is all about.

I'm still not understanding how this is supposed to work. I'm down to go in but I need further instruction.
I'd like to look at some of the conspiracy theory stuff floating around on there
I do occasional research and I would like to check this thing out.

OP give me some more direction. PM?

I'm still not understanding how this is supposed to work. I'm down to go in but I need further instruction.
I'd like to look at some of the conspiracy theory stuff floating around on there
I do occasional research and I would like to check this thing out.

OP give me some more direction. PM?

Viewed some stuff on there thanks to OP. They have some pretty interesting stuff on there, but I got bored quickly cus I didn't want to risk getting into something I shouldn't be getting into. Eh, they have some dope books, I guess. Other than that, more tiem is needed.

Viewed some stuff on there thanks to OP. They have some pretty interesting stuff on there, but I got bored quickly cus I didn't want to risk getting into something I shouldn't be getting into. Eh, they have some dope books, I guess. Other than that, more tiem is needed.

Back
Top Bottom