Does NT Have a Race Problem?

Does NT have a race problem?

• Total voters
Race is talked about in at least 75%+ of our threads, usually in detail, including this one.
NT is pretty progressive. Meth is on top of banning racists. I don't think it's as big of an issue on NT as much is it is in the US/world, but still an issue

Webster's has changed the definition of racism several times, and each time it has been watered down from its origins, in the attempt to include those who are considered NON Black, yet not white.

I can tell the school of thought that we are dealing with here, and the educational system failed you.

Trump is the result of said failure.

NT is pretty progressive. Meth is on top of banning racists. I don't think it's as big of an issue on NT as much is it is in the US/world, but still an issue
:lol: I made thread asking if members would be open to dating a trans man or woman & it got shutdown. Meth wouldn't even give it a chance.

Just about anything w/ "gay" in title gets removed. "Pretty progressive" my ***. I mocked someone for being homophobic & Meth called me homophobic & banned me from the thread. Pretty progressive my ***. If pseudo progression is progressive then this site ohdee progressive.

When has there ever been a time that Women have been able to go the the proper authority, then receiving justice? The enemy IS the authority. He has all of the laws in his favor, and it is up to the person subjected to such injustices to stand up and then not take it anymore.

Nothing changes without a fight against those who are oppressing you, and you must dismantle the system that they use, in order to receive the justice that you seek.

The oppressor does not give a damn about fairness, and never will. So yes, you have to go to be ready to die, in order to gain freedom.
Harvey and Bill wanna know what page you’re on.

You’re right. Nothing changes without a fight, still have to get in the ring. Connect with the right people and make the right moves. It’s difficult, but possible. For the most part, that’s how we got this “far”. Even still the women that took down Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby didn’t do it so they can have executive positions and make men sleep with them.

Then you are the one who does not know what racism actually is.

it's programming through the bootstrap mindset.
My whole problem with this stance is that it’s a stance in which we call ourselves weak or powerless. I can’t rock with that.

Webster's has changed the definition of racism several times, and each time it has been watered down from its origins, in the attempt to include those who are considered NON Black, yet not white.
Are you implying this is a bad thing?

Harvey and Bill wanna know what page you’re on.

You’re right. Nothing changes without a fight, still have to get in the ring. Connect with the right people and make the right moves. It’s difficult, but possible. For the most part, that’s how we got this “far”. Even still the women that took down Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby didn’t do it so they can have executive positions and make men sleep with them.
You do not connect with the oppressor in order to gain freedom. We have also learned that you do not water down your movement, in order to make your white friends comfortable either. If they are not willing to die for you? Then you cannot trust them, and you do not need them...and to be clear....WHITE women took down both Cosby and Weinstein. White women do live with privilege, and do benefit from white supremacy.
Are you implying this is a bad thing?

Considering that all other races are encouraged to become the model minority? Yes.

Not gonna front tho I did say yesterday I was tired of seeing all these white women. I actually like white women but to much of anything is a no no.

My whole problem with this stance is that it’s a stance in which we call ourselves weak or powerless. I can’t rock with that.
Then you may need to rethink what power actually is.

That was the whole debate between WEB Dubois, and Booker T Washington.

Have you ever read that?

There's a privilege in that alone, you're apart of the desirables in regards to Latinos. Race plays a heavy toll down there. Hell Black ppl in Mexico wasn't recognized until 2015, which is weird b/c Mexico was on the 1st places in the Americas to fight & end slavery.
Maybe some of my "dark" friends say that to me. But then I have others that dont even think like that and they arent considered white. I think it's a mindset of limitation each individual has whether its true or not. Racism does exist but it's up to the individual how much it effects them. I used to be like that and blame everything on it. **** "if I were white" but it did me more harm than good.

Back
Top Bottom